Fix back pain from wanding

Name
Kevin McCreary
If your like me and wand all day on one side, your body gets stronger on one side and gets out of whack and can hurt.

I tried exercises and stretches with no success. Then one day I saw this stupid infomercial for this machine that looked like it would help.

I used it 5 minutes a day for 3 days a week and no longer have any pain. I feel like I did when I was 18. Check it out it might help. www.MyCorEvolution.com

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Thanks Kev.
anything that helps is a good thing.

I'm also with PatM.

learn to wand from both sides.
That can make a difference as well

..L.T.A.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
That would be a good machine if you continue to use it. A less expensive alternative would be to do hyper extensions on a roman chair, big box sport stores have them for $150. Even cheaper would be to put two chairs together, facing each other, and lay your stomach across them and hook your ankles to the top of the open cabinet doors under your kitchen sink. You can do hypers that way for free, training abs, back, glutes and hams. Do this in addition to crunches to support your spine. And try to switch arms when you're wanding every few strokes.

Jimbo

Ditto Patrick and Larry...gotta be a switch hitter when wanding...clean on one side....dri passes on the other side...my kid asked why I did that about 15 years ago...I told him I was trying to wear out my body evenly!- Jim

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
The "Baseball Stance" helps too. Don't stand behind your wand, stand next to it.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
the glide helps to! I just use my shoulder or I just walk, ie step forward and back and keep my arm fixed.

Ever notice that these exercise ads always have lots of space in the room they are demoing it! I haven't got that kind of room for that!

R

R W

I met 3 older guys at Pembertons today that have never tried a glide on their wands.....and they were comparing aches and pains from wanding.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom