Evolution wand owners take note...

Mikey P

Administrator

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tNUPibqWmc

Screenshot_20240415-101037.png

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Limited vac power over here. If the brush raises it off of the floor and doesn't wrap all the way around the glide, would a porty chump like me lose a significant amount of suction while using it?

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
I hear from some portable owners that that wand works fine, I'll assume they have the 6.7 vacs in them
My PEX 500 mentioned in the brochure only has 5.7 vacs in it. Scrawny guys like me have a hard time pulling 130lb monsters up staircases, then again maybe it would toughen me up a bit for the next time Fred picks on me.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Mikey P

Administrator
My PEX 500 mentioned in the brochure only has 5.7 vacs in it. Scrawny guys like me have a hard time pulling 130lb monsters up staircases, then again maybe it would toughen me up a bit for the next time Fred picks on me.
Didn't you get a brush glide for the Evo?

The WGHS will do wonders with that porty

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Didn't you get a brush glide for the Evo?

The WGHS will do wonders with that porty
No I got a brushless hole glide for the Evo.

Man the acronyms on the boards here are a trip. Have you considered a glossary of terms for the new guys? Hehe, yea I bet it will. Marty led me to believe it was normative to receive it within 18 hours of placing the order. Tracking says it will be here this Friday. The anticipation is brutal.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
You better get two 😂

I wasn’t picking on you though…
Maybe we'll have some more debates in a few years after I get a more manly portable and pull it up a few thousand flights of stairs 💪

I suppose for now I can just fill the solution tank before hauling it up to Mrs. Jones 3rd floor apartment 😜

Reactions: ImperialCC

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Maybe we'll have some more debates in a few years after I get a more manly portable and pull it up a few thousand flights of stairs 💪

I suppose for now I can just fill the solution tank before hauling it up to Mrs. Jones 3rd floor apartment 😜
VLM is the answer.

Don’t pay attention to the idiots here.

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes

Man be careful going down stairs with the PEX with water. It’s really easy to tilt forward and get off balance even with 2 people, much less 1. We’ve done it and it’s not pretty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom