Do you tell them?

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Ok, so now that I am out building my business instead of working it. For those of yuu who have made this transition, do you tell your customers you won't be out on the job? I follow up with every customer, and I am out on the other truck from time to time...but I have had a few people that have complained about non sense, and I think it was more the fact it wasn't "kevin".

radkins

I have been off the truck for several years and had the same problems sometimes. I just changed lead tech's in December and dealing with it again.

I don't tell customers there is a new lead tech. unless they ask who is going to be doing the cleaning. Many times they don't even remember. If they do I just assure them that it is our system that insures our quality and that we will call them after the job.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
When you book the appointment, you confirm by saying "Our technician will be here at 8 AM Tuesday." Lets them know it is not you coming without making a big deal out of the fact.

Explain further if they ask.

Scott Warrington

Neil

Tell them you have a new technician coming out and he will do an excellent job, and that you will be following up with them to be sure they are happy. If they like and trust you that much then your word on his competence should be fine.

Al

Only a couple have said anything.

You can take care of it on the phone, like mentioned above.

I think some of that is in the Owners head, if you think that way, it will be that way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom