Do you need some fresh marketing ideas? Visit Club Greenhorn

Bioman

Hello! My name is Roger Lloyd fellow carpet cleaner. No I don't have all the answers, But if your new in the business and you need structured marketing stragies (FOR FREE!!!!) Or if you just need someone to talk to about refreshing your marketing then you can visit me in Club Greenhorn chat room from Tuesdays to Fridays nights at 8:pM to 9:pM EST. Now if your asking yourself "Who is the Guy"? and "What's he selling"? Well the answer is a fellow carpet cleaner and I'm not selling anything. We just need someone in the industry that is willing to share information for the betterment of the cleaning industry so we don't continue to make the same mistakes over and over. And also for the newbies who don't have a ton of money to spend on marketing so called "Gurus". Well I'm offering my time and 17 years experience of cleaning carpets and 15 years of being an owner operator to contribute Free stratagies that are working for my company on a constant basis. So why not visit me in Club Greehorn and see if we can get you some better results. What do have to loose (nothing) and (everything) to gain. See ya! There

Back
Top Bottom