Cintas strikes again

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
You really don't get it, do you?
I'm starting to suspect either denial or self inflicted institutional perception deficiency (IPD :winky:)

You can load them with every gadget ever invented, script every word that comes out of their mouth, systematize the living day light out of their 27 moments of truth and it won't make that much difference.

Cause:

yeah but the decision maker/Gate keeper might not every see the Swing.... they are making the decisions from behind a desk and just looking at the numbers....

That's why LMC was invented was able to take hold.

When I took a seminar on selling to the government and then met with my area's Government Buyer-- she said "PRICE" is the number 1 decider. but she did say that there are some tenants who rent out space from the govt and they didn't have their hands by this "price" limitation.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
The top business people know not to put all their eggs in one basket. It still hurts any of us to loose a large (or any) account, but if you plan for the worst and are not sitting back, content to ride the wave, then you won't get as caught/surprised when this happens. And it WILL happen.

Its a fact of business....nothing is guaranteed. And for those that are ignorant to believe it can't happen to them and don't strive to put systems in place to deal with it when it comes....well, stop bitching about it. Put on your big boy pants and get some accounts to make up for it....and then set yourself up to not get caught with your pants down again. (Easier said than done.....)

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Drag my a$$ out of bed this morning and went on some sales calls. Picked up an immediate job tuesday with an eye doctor group for one area.
Must be my irresistible Irish charm ... :errf:

They said if i stopped back during the job i could go over a long term program with them.

Made a follow up call from an estimate monday and closed 50 T/G bathrooms for next week. Steam clean and seal

Only 25 degrees here today so there is always some work out there. Although it does take a little more effort.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
We just picked up 3 commercial jobs in the last week and a half that used to belong to Cintas. When I asked the customer why they were looking to switch, answer: Cinta's never gets back to them. These jobs are $1,000+ with quarterly cleanings to.

Sometimes being such a large business like Cinta's, customer service can suffer. That's a great thing for us and other cleaners. Suck it Cintas. :) Stick to cleaning laundry and employee uniforms.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
There are 500 guys with those here. In actuality I think I counted close to 69 carpet cleaners in our area and that's not including ones who aren't online.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I wonder if you could go register the name Cintas Carpet Cleaning now - then when they come into your neighborhood to start their carpet cleaning venture .. you could either stop them or sell the name for good money?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom