Christmas Cards

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Well, they are sent out. I don't know if they will generate any work right away but at least I will look a little better than the average service guy and maybe it will keep me in their focus for the time being.

I only did around 600....People who spent a certain amount of money and did work in the past year. I also added some others like the people in my letip group etc.

Great program....now I just have to make that money back. ouch.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
They won't go out right away, but early enough to let them think about cleaning BEFORE Christmas. I think they said Mid Nov.?

We'll see.

-JB-

Name
JB
I have done Christman cards's many times in years past, and honestly i truly feel that most clients see it for what it is, an advertisment, so why not just do that. We started sending out large post cards, Christmas themed w/a gift card incorporated, as a thank you for their prior patronage, and make it valid Jan-March, only. Works well enough and is an honest thank you, not a dis-engenious Christmass card.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I used Service Monster...It cost me $1.15 per card...for the quality, I think it's a decent price...not to mention the convenience....which means a lot to me. Took me 5 minutes to add a few names to it and approve it.

It has a cartoon carpet cleaning guy cleaning in christmas setting....I liked that one. It goes out just like the reminders. Looks kinda like a wedding invite.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom