Chem Dry Mystery Shopped Me Today

Farenheit251

Came out after vaccing and lady was taking pictures of my van. Said she was a mystery shopper and would be asking me some questions. Told her I didn't know why anyone would be interested in lil old me but so long as I get paid its all good. I clean pathways her 3 small bedrooms packed with furniture and help her with the 10 page quetionaire. It was a Chem Dry compliance evaluation. Think I failed.
Now my company has been Chem Clean Carpet Cleaning since 1992. There is a couple other Chem Cleans in Fla and others around the country. Rarely cross paths with Chem Dry as I clean mostly rentals and restaurants, only resi is from people I meet at those and referals.
Odd thing was my name and phone number were on the form when she got it so it wasn't a misunderstanding. But if they were intentionally shopping me why would they use a standard franchisee compliance form?

Rex Tyus

Sounds like you may be getting a certified letter soon. They probably don't like your name.

Just a guess.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I thought only CD guys get shopped. :shock:

You could have just walked, why would you be under any obligation if you're not Chem-Dry.

Albert

TimP

They probably are going to go through legal channels to remove you of your illegal glide. Everyone take note if you want your glide don't let CD mystery shop you.

Farenheit251

I don't think it was for legal reasons as why would they use a regular compliance checklist. The lady works for a shopping company and shops many services as well as hotels and restaurants.
Thing I found most odd was they are not allowed to go over $80. As an owner op working out of my home that works for me. I would think as a legitimate franchise operation you would need $100 minimum and that is in Florida where prices are low.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I still don't understand the reason they did this. Maybe their trying to make a deal about your co. name. There is a product called Chem Clean in the CD arsenal. Maybe they stole it from you :lol:

Albert

diamond brian

I have a theory. This lady probably belongs to a local mystery shopper's group in which a Chem-Dry owners belongs. It was her turn to shop him, and she called you by mistake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom