can anyone update me on....

dgargan

The marketing system by Dave Yoakum. It's been several months since he brought it up on these boards and I was wondering if anyone implemented it and how it was working for you.

Just curious,

David

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Liars, cheats, and theives are not welcome here.

this includes you (DG).

I still can't believe you can still post here.

dgargan

LOL

Vince why don't you make it a New Years resolution not to be a whiner in 08

The Preacher

he bought a "like new" water otter from DG and didn't test it out of the box to verify it was 'like new", from what i hear he didn't test it for a few weeks???

Greenie

Ya know it's sad to see these guys sniping at each other, knowing both of them I know neither one would intentionally screw the other, it's obviously a perception deal and some misunderstanding.

Vincent is familiar with Pump-tec pumps and would likely not have run it with out water hooked up, and David wouldn't have sold a pump that was not serviceable, so why not meet in the middle and come to an agreement?

R

R W

Dave....I've got the whole system from Dave, but haven't had the extra time to put it to use. Now that things will slow down for January, I think I'll give it a go. It looks like a usable system from what info I have read.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Greenie said:
Vincent is familiar with Pump-tec pumps and would likely not have run it with out water hooked up, and David wouldn't have sold a pump that was not serviceable, so why not meet in the middle and come to an agreement?

OMFG...the world as we know it has come to an end....Greenie the Peacemaker?!?! :shock: :roll:

Take care,
Lisa

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
What's wrong with the pump?. Mine went out about a month ago and just ordered a seal kit and all is good. Is the motor jacked?

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom