BILL YEADON AND OTHER INSTRUCTORS

The Preacher

ODIN said:
you think it would be prudent for iicrc instructors be required to spend a few days a year in the field with real cleaners to keep them up to date on whats really going on in the real world.

he wants to know if he should bring his own 50' 'lectric cord when he hits JD Seattle, or can he borrow on of yores???

PS don't forget, he was a Bane salesman, so if yore posing with that lectroshave unit he'll sniff you out in a heartbeat!!! :shock:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I'm up for putting Big Billy back on the truck for awhile. His Guiness Gut is just a wee bit bigger every time I see him. (The oundage difference may not be huge but when you are dealing with a wee frame ...)

Island Boy

PS This down in the trenches experience may be great for Billy before he takes over the reins of the IICRC. (See my semi-nomination under the "Time for New Leadership" thread.) Nothing like knowing what the hoi polloi thinks! So let him know!

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
WRT and ASD instructors already have to do several jobs to keep current. 1 day a year with an up-to-date cleaner would be good. Of course who is to determine who is current.

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
billyeadon said:
WRT and ASD instructors already have to do several jobs to keep current. 1 day a year with an up-to-date cleaner would be good. Of course who is to determine who is current.

Waldo, of course.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I make it a point to clean carpet in the real world at least once a month. Its a great time to try new things, but mostly it reminds me how hard you and/or your employees work.

For every ounce of "technical updates" I get from my experiments, I get a pound of a "reality updates" on what its like to practice what I preach in the real world.

Scott

cmaster said:
billyeadon said:

Waldo, of course.

Post of the week!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom