Bill on ProCleaners

Mikey P

Administrator
I was really hoping for a gut wrenched, heart felt, punch to the stomach interview but all we got was a infomercial for Jon Don's new post card dealy.

Other then one crack about his height Bill was treated with so much respect and awe that I feel he may come into our Hot Seat here on the 12th feeling a bit too cocky.

I plan on ripping him a new one over many subjects, First and foremost the guilt he should be feeling over the fact that he was a Bane hack for all those years. His behind the scenes involvement in the SOA program surely needs exposing as does his part time gig as a hit man for the Dixie Mafia.

And I'm gonna make darn sure that Steve T and those other Jon Don spies can't log on that night to protect him!

Just messing with ya Billy, you did great. But I hope you have the real deal to show us at MF in FEB. No more slide shows. Feel free to beat the crap out of me over there on Thursday night.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He's tough, he hangs out with Odin!

They are giving each other the secret Bane handshake....or at least that what they said they were doing? :shock:

Nick Paolella called him a Gremlin (by accident, he meant Leprechaun) I think he needs a Gremlin avatar! :p

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Oh well

I decided I am not going to sleep this weekend so I will be good and cranky by Tuesday night. I am still trying to look up racketeering so that Odin will not be so disappointed Tuesday.

I guess the difference between boards is best summed up by saying they think on the Procleaners Board I am an icon and on Mikeys I am just another hack. Actually I am probably closer to hack but an old hack.

And still taller than Barry Costa.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Dear Bill,

I will be on my way back to the Dominican Republic next Wednesday, the 12th and so will miss your live performance. (Even though I thought you did well last night in a sort of slippery "Jeff Crossish" kind of way.) I am sure everyone here will be respectful and kind to someone of your advanced age and diminutive size.

Your fellow Jon-Don slave,
Island Boy

PS Who was the thoughtless hack that made a petty and hurtful remark last night about your height versus that of Barry Costa?

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Odin

Gee I thought the abuse didn't start till Tuesday. I guess Terry is pissed that his golf course is under water now.

Richard what I want to know is which is taller a gremlin or a leprechaun.

I guess I should say something about cleaning so this post doesn't get moved. How about www.jondon.com

Jeff Cross

Supportive Member
Terry is really a good guy, he just wants to be accepted by someone.

Someone? Someone? ANYONE?? Hellloooooo?!!!

Sorry, Terry. Keep skiing and making those vacuum sucker things.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Bill
I think I would rather be the Gremlin, taller and meaner, the leprechaun seems kind of....well.....sort of....um....Danny like. :shock:
LOL

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Actually he told me he lost some weight and I asked him how.

This is what he sent me! :shock:

Fun.jpg

LOL!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He just got back from two days with Chuck.....ordering me around like his little bitch.

"We need to do this, we need to do that" you'll need to chill that dude out in Houston!
:roll:

Scott

Steve Toburen said:
PS Who was the thoughtless hack that made a petty and hurtful remark last night about your height versus that of Barry Costa?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:

Scott

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom