Better late than never....43% growth rate

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
We all know that having a plan, budget etc is an important part of business, but for some of us it gets lost in the day to day. Especially for those O/O that don't have a team to manage this stuff.

I'm good at tracking numbers have been seeing growth every year, but I got away from some of my tools from SFS and Violand. We moved our shop, hired admin and just general day to day didn't give me the time to do what I should have.

Now that I'm getting ready to do taxes I pulled everything out and finally put on paper our Proforma for 2016 (It has been mapped our mentally and informally on paper, but finally got it into the spreadsheets). I plugged in all the numbers from last year and was shocked to see that the spreadsheet showed our growth from 2014-2015 at 43%. We were shooting for 20% growth so this is fantastic.

Our word of mouth referrals have been huge and most of our new business has come from that. We have noticed an increase in our commercial work as well. Average job tickets keep going up as we increase our market share in "high end" residential. The commercial work is also coming from more high profile properties (financial institutions, law firms, Phama etc) The addition of FPA has helped and we look forward to that segment of our business growing even more this year.
Other than using Service Monster/Quickbooks or other software, what other formal tracking, budgeting and goal setting do you do from year to year?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom