Jimmy L
Isn't the ACLU a communist front org?

OMG Lisa!

Member of AcORn TOO?

:shock:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
lots of aweful advice here, actually beyond aweful, anyways the best thing to do is change your name a bit to make them happy, that would be the simplest thing to do. make contact with then work with them, don't kiss their butt but show a willingness to fix things. if you don't wanna do that I hope you have more than 20k in the bank because likely if these guys are well financed it would take at least 100k to take them on. it doesn't really do any good to debate how good a case you might have unless you have the $$$$$$ to fight them.

Chris A

Name
Chris
steve g said:
lots of aweful advice here, actually beyond aweful, anyways the best thing to do is change your name a bit to make them happy, that would be the simplest thing to do. make contact with then work with them, don't kiss their butt but show a willingness to fix things. if you don't wanna do that I hope you have more than 20k in the bank because likely if these guys are well financed it would take at least 100k to take them on. it doesn't really do any good to debate how good a case you might have unless you have the $$$$$$ to fight them.

and at the end of the day is it really worth it?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Why should lack of money be a bar for justice? hy should the side with more money have all the power to intimidate, manipulate and control another company just because they are better funded?

THAT is what has to change with our civil justice system.

take care,
Lisa

Chris A

Name
Chris
truckmount girl said:
Why should lack of money be a bar for justice? hy should the side with more money have all the power to intimidate, manipulate and control another company just because they are better funded?

THAT is what has to change with our civil justice system.

take care,
Lisa

For the record, I'm not referring to your fight Lisa, but when it comes to a name, which is easily changed and affects little. I agree that civil justice is not "civil" at all...

Greenie

Or you can embrace the status quo, make a pile of money, and use the corruption to your benefit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom