Back to School Neighborhood Event

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I signed up tonight to do an "interactive" booth at a very large (1000+ families) back to school neighborhood event. I need to have something at my booth that will make the kids want to come and "hang out" so I can get the parents there too.

Some people do: sno cones, dunk tank, putt putt golf, corn toss, etc.

I asked for my booth to be put by the fire trucks in the front so I could park my AT behind my both - will hopefully work better than a banner. I mentioned to the coordinator that I could set up a demo area of a large piece of carpet that the kids could get dirty and then they could clean it themselves. Her eyes got real big, "that would be really cool".

Now, has anyone done this - probably not. But, what could be something fun I could let them "mess" the carpet up with and then clean it. I was also thinking if I put an acid dye blocker on half of it and let them throw some soda or juice on it. Just better hope the protector works~!

It sounds like we could have a lot of fun. Give some thoughts on how to WOW the crowd.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
boazcan said:
I signed up tonight to do an "interactive" booth at a very large (1000+ families) back to school neighborhood event. I need to have something at my booth that will make the kids want to come and "hang out" so I can get the parents there too.

Some people do: sno cones, dunk tank, putt putt golf, corn toss, etc.

I asked for my booth to be put by the fire trucks in the front so I could park my AT behind my both - will hopefully work better than a banner. I mentioned to the coordinator that I could set up a demo area of a large piece of carpet that the kids could get dirty and then they could clean it themselves. Her eyes got real big, "that would be really cool".

Now, has anyone done this - probably not. But, what could be something fun I could let them "mess" the carpet up with and then clean it. I was also thinking if I put an acid dye blocker on half of it and let them throw some soda or juice on it. Just better hope the protector works~!

It sounds like we could have a lot of fun. Give some thoughts on how to WOW the crowd.

You gotta have "Messy" the clown working the kids to make sure they mess it up good.

Just a thought.

"Messy" the clown is not a registered trade mark of Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning...I just thought about it when I read your post.

What do you think?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'll come with my clown get up. How do I look?
307659677_11b6aef398.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom