BACK IN PRE-HISTORIC DAYS

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
When things was s l o w....
the # 1 thing to do was get flyers out....
I believe the internet has changed that......?????

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I thought and still do that it is pick up the phone or do a post card blast. an email blast can be effective as well, though often intrusive into the recipients daily activity and if not acted on immediately, likely deleted.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
No i was talking about start-up slow.......

after you have a good BASE...
it's easy........

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I just email my group of golf buddies inticating we have open appointments in the upcoming week and we usually get a few. I am actuall going to start advertising again in January and one is flu season ad and the other is love your sofa again with a picture of a nasty sofa with a dog on it and the family comfotable on the floor and then another cozy on the sofa with the dog on the floor saying "love your furniture again"

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think fliers or door hangers can be a good thing. Email is fast and easy...but so is deleting them like Ken said.

Either way, you have to have something for the person to look at. And that at has to get them to call.

If you're doing fliers in your area, it's a good thing to tell them you are a local guy and maybe even have a photo of you so they know what to expect.

Just make sure you cut your hair, take out the face jewelry and the huge earhole things close up...Yikes, some people.

Al

shakin' the bushes......
gotta shake 'em.....

"shakln it here Boss''

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom