awwright one more try on the Transit Wrap

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What do you think of these? Where is the Great Oz I need you to agree with me. :p

7626b046-3b65-4e3e-9638-62bc6ee28757_zpsefdc661d.jpg

652846f4-5a0b-4068-9ee2-9c3bb1eb0074_zps09805807.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Of the 2 the first one cause you have ur website on it. Why not modify to call yourselves restoration & cleaning to help drive bus on that end too?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Richard, I agree.

Happy?

I think your logo works very well in the smaller size, which would allow you to do more with the rest of the panel. I'm still not sold on that photo but the message may be more clear in person. Being Mr. Old-School, I'd probably use the same angle as the photo frame to list some services in bullet points in the space used for the photo.

The inky-dinky oval on the door is not clear. If you really like it get rid of the red lettering and enlarge the oval to cross the bump strip on the door. Otherwise this might be the space for your website and phone number.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Is this better? This looks more like one our standard service vehicles. While I like the larger logo, I still wonder do we lose anything by not having a visual of a WDR photo?

BlueTransitJane2_zps61cfdc01.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Is this better? This looks more like one our standard service vehicles. While I like the larger logo, I still wonder do we lose anything by not having a visual of a WDR photo?

BlueTransitJane2_zps61cfdc01.jpg

This one looks good. Those vehicles are so small. That you almost have to go all large copy or large graphic. With both It can almost turn into 10 pounds of potatoes into a 5 pound sack. I have seen some very good ones that are all graphic. But, it is usually beverages and the branding is on the label. IF it doesn't get too busy you might be able to add a faded in water type background (Water drops) behind all or in some areas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I like the last one best, layout works the best. Unless you can fade(no frame-like a gradient) the photo in, I wouldn't use it.

I'd change the serving KS to a tagline or something like "we can help you!". If you wanna keep the "serving KS", try it on the door under number.

Rest & Cleaning is hard to see. Maybe add a white/gray or yellow outline to it?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I like the last one the best too.

The photo of the water - is OK, but I think it takes too long to process it in your mind with the other text on the side of the van. The photo on the side doesn't work IMHO. I had to look at it for a few seconds to get the idea of what the picture was trying to convey. The photo on the side is just a little too busy. And an image on a van can't be confusing or busy. You need people to be able to take it in quickly.

The last image of the side of the van is super simple - gets right to the point and it covers the bases.

What about covering the back doors with the water photo. You could maybe crop it just a little to make it really stand out. You don't the blue border for the photo if you put it on the back doors - just fade off on the edges.

A caption could be -

When it's Raining Indoors...
Call Chavez

- Since 1967.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Thanks Rick! Can you post your Transit you use in your cleaning business.

I can't remember it, other than it looked really good!

828d138e-486d-4ad0-b1c2-127a18346606_zps01a1defe.jpg

That looks pretty sharp richard, i already stole your bidness card design now its going to be your van...
Keep up the good work!

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Here is Tom's idea, I like it too but my question is will it have the same impact as the water one?

d72d87ca-3d0d-4334-b2fe-c34af6f51690_zps015e1975.jpg
Richard
Put the restoration and cleaning in your logo in white it will pop more.
I thought I suggested the web address on the bottom?

If you are going to use the picture. Have your designer drop out the background and only have the man with the pan and water dripping down. People will get the idea it is happening indoors.

Why use a man? I would use a woman. Women will identify and men will think I don't want that to happen to my significant other.
It might be better if you had a picture of a mom and a kid.

Like Shane I think the transit is to small for a picture.

You also have 24 hour response on the van twice. The logo and the bottom. Pick one.

Phone number is a must IMHO

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No you guys ruined my wrap idea, Dan like the big logo now. Where do you want me to send the thousands I saved in wraps for three vehicles.

That's what I thought, you want me to spend it on myself? I couldn't agree more!!!

Reactions: Royal Man

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
No you guys ruined my wrap idea, Dan like the big logo now. Where do you want me to send the thousands I saved in wraps for three vehicles.

That's what I thought, you want me to spend it on myself? I couldn't agree more!!!

So you are going to all Transits? Large graphs and large copy can work. Just not that much room on a transit.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No we just have three right now, but I think I'd like one more. We use them for estimates, marketing, small equipment pickups. I'd like another for the fire crews. They could take a full sized truck the first day then the Transit up until they need to pickup there ladders and supplies.

We can also run encap jobs out of them too! However being primarily restoration we will always need full sized vans & box trucks.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Phillip Newell. Call him and ask for some help. Reasonable and great work. Message me if you need his info.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom