Are you a Blogger?

Mikey P

Administrator
How many of you Bloggers would like to be able to submit your stuff to the MBlog?

I'm going to open it up to user submissions and see how it goes. It should benefit both your sites and the Board if all goes well and no one abuses it.

and dont bother with the We here in Virginia Beach offer professional carpet cleaning in Virginia Beach and all surrounding areas of Virginia Beach in need of carpet cleaning bullshit...

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Thanks Mike!!!

I posted the other day that I wished you that your blog would be more acessable.

BTW: How do you submit a blog post? I went to the blog section.

Bob Foster

blogging2.jpg

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
By the way.... if you already have existing blog posts on your site....do not copy and paste them word for word into the blog here(cough mike cough). Google will slam both your site, and Mikeysboard for it.

If you insist on using similar content, look into getting an article spinner, or take some time to re-write it yourself by using alternate words.

ps.

you forgot your backlink to your site in that bed blog post.

FredC

Village Idiot
{That is|That's} {so|very|extremely|really|so very} {cute|adorable|interesting}...hoody {learned about|discovered|found out about|heard of|happened upon} {content|article content|article} {spinners|rewriters}.........

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
FredC said:
{That is|That's} {so|very|extremely|really|so very} {cute|adorable|interesting}...hoody {learned about|discovered|found out about|heard of|happened upon} {content|article content|article} {spinners|rewriters}........

:lol: blowme

Back
Top Bottom