Anyone work with home cleaners?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was just talking to the largest independent home cleaning company about referring my company and she didn't want anything, just a good company to recommend. Does anyone else have any of these deals? I may also split a lease on retail space and share a secretary. Let me know id any of you have done anything like this.

Ricky Thurman

I had a couple when I was in Gainesville.

I referred one and she referred me. The other one did not want any new business, so I didn't have to worry about sending her any, but she always called me when her clients asked her about carpet cleaning. No commissions were ever exchanged.

Mark

Same here we refer each other and all is good but most of the time she turns stuff down because she is too busy.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Same here. I have a girl who does house cleanings and I refer her out and she refers me out.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have 2

one of them all she does is dental offices and she refers me the floors and carpets

the other is a house cleaner

I recommend both of them to customers that want some one

neither wants anything but I usually clean their house carpets for free

one is high price and the other is a lowballer

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Same as above but a little extra. If you know what I mean. No you don't. I clean their carpets in exchange for them cleaning my house since my wife doesn't know how and I also call them on wdr jobs to help move trash(I mean furniture and stuff).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom