Anyone know what type of fitting on Orbot Vibe?

Name
Nate W.
I went to a portable job to HWE and used the Vibe to scrub.. The elbow on the bottom of the tank somehow broke.. I didn't notice it was broken until I seen the puddle of solution on the ground.. I haven't seen that style of elbow and unsure on how it connects to the bottom..

Anyhow, I tried looking up parts on Orbotusa but no dice..

IMG_1484.JPG

Name
Nate W.
I've been in soo many, you could only dream of....:shifty:

I'm a certified GENTLEman... I really don't know how I managed to break it off...

And for the record, I had HOS solution sitting inside the tank with no clogging issues like @Nomad74 experienced...:eekk:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
These are complex engineering problems it's best that you pay to have this resolved.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
It looks like a 1/4" 90-degree elbow, quick connect.

But the clicky thing is missing. I'd look for a hose with a plastic end on it that is supposed to snap into that open end. It may have just jerked loose.

God knows there are enough jerks loose around here...

Anyhow, if it doesn't stay connected, just substitute a compression fitting or something with barbed ends.

Reactions: Nomad74

orbotusa

Name
orbotusa
I went to a portable job to HWE and used the Vibe to scrub.. The elbow on the bottom of the tank somehow broke.. I didn't notice it was broken until I seen the puddle of solution on the ground.. I haven't seen that style of elbow and unsure on how it connects to the bottom..

Anyhow, I tried looking up parts on Orbotusa but no dice..

View attachment 73405

Nate, it appears that fitting broke into two pieces. We use nickel plated solid brass fittings on the Vibe, this fitting may have broke due to an impact of some sort. You will need to remove the male threaded portion that is threaded into the tank, and then replace it with our part number: 02-001. If you email me your information I would be happy to get a replacement out to you.
customerservice@orbotusa.com

Best Regards,

-Nick

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom