and away we go.. M10F is in the works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
A third party has stepped in to facilitate the negotiations between Bill Yeadon and I for a proper introduction at Mikefest. So, far we have agreed on the size of the negotiating table and agreed to further talks next week. I suppose Bill will want me to apologize for insulting his granddaughters height.

I don't think it was insulting as I swear in the pics she was taller than Billy.....;)

Sorry Billy...

Mark

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
That's OK I get to introduce both of you. I wouldn't worry too much.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Serious Question Fellas,
Do they drink Sweet Tea out west?

Brown not Green unless well......

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Serious Question Fellas,
Do they drink Sweet Tea out west?

You will probably have to sweeten your own tea. Ordering sweet tea just get a strange look from the server.

Brown not Green unless well......
You will probably have to sweeten your own tea. Ordering sweet tea just get a strange look from the server.

Reactions: GCCLee
Name
Shawn Forsythe

McDonalds out here in Cali is the only place I know of that has the "sweet tea" option, and they just started doing it a couple of years ago. I hate it, because I drink my tea straight (now that I am an adult and don't drink kool-aid anymore), and now it affords them additional opportunity to screw up orders in the drive-thru.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
McDonalds out here in Cali is the only place I know of that has the "sweet tea" option, and they just started doing it a couple of years ago. I hate it, because I drink my tea straight (now that I am an adult and don't drink kool-aid anymore), and now it affords them additional opportunity to screw up orders in the drive-thru.

WARNING... STRONG LANGUAGE!!!!

[video=youtube;um30Lbu6-nc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um30Lbu6-nc[/video]

Last edited:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon

Of course if you go to McDonalds in Pittsburgh you can get a side order of heroin. Just ask for the Happy Meal with a prize. How much do you think that cause McDonalds in bad publicity.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
You girls think you can out drink a bar for Veterans?

This isn't some sissy cocktail stand you see in the hall at Connections.

They will have all we need and at least 15 choices in bottle and four on tap.

Plus wine and hooch.

Jus make sure they gots some Mikes Hard Mangos wit an Absolut kicker

they got a lobby like in Nashville.....?

Last edited:
Name
Shawn Forsythe

they got a lobby like in Nashville.....?

As I remember, it's more like a Motel 6, but with carpet and pictures not screwed to the wall or covered with bulletproof plexy. But they do have an area with tables and chairs outside the bar with a babbling brook or some-such.

Franklin

Name
Frank Davis
Room booked. Already gave wify weekend money. Picking up Rob Anspach from SFO wed. evening. See your faces Friday morning keep coffee hot. About to bust my cheery, first trade/forum/ Get together.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Well, finally feel like I can call these 2 presentations ready! Every time I open them up, I see something to tweak, but I feel I can say "Done"!

Lot's of "eye candy" with pics. Try to follow the concept for good power point presentations of very few bullet points, lots of pics to feature your points, and keep things interesting and rolling!

Now to finish prepping taxes for the accountant, more carpet cleaning, wrap up a few water damage accounts, start prepping for my visit to do my presentations in California at Mikeyfest!

View attachment 3817

http://mikeysboard.com/events/mikeysfest-10-santa-cruz/

Reactions: Russ T.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom