Amtex Prowler?

ccservices

Name
Carlo
blowers have been used in the food industry and other industries for years where liquid has been run thru them. As long as you filter the debris it will be fine. There is a cleaner on another site that has used 33,36,45, and bigger blowers with no waste tank and ran water thru his blowers for years.
I'm building a machine using a 18hp motor and a 33 (from my bane clene unit) blower for carpet cleaning and pressure washing recovery. The portability of the prowler is great. as someone said here you can use your truck to clean and take the unit out for the winter.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
blowers have been used in the food industry and other industries for years where liquid has been run thru them. As long as you filter the debris it will be fine. There is a cleaner on another site that has used 33,36,45, and bigger blowers with no waste tank and ran water thru his blowers for years.
I'm building a machine using a 18hp motor and a 33 (from my bane clene unit) blower for carpet cleaning and pressure washing recovery. The portability of the prowler is great. as someone said here you can use your truck to clean and take the unit out for the winter.
Where are you blowing the dirty too? Is that allowed by your local or state government?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

ccservices

Name
Carlo
In a toilet or I can have it go to a recovery tank. Most houses around have a sewage pipe in the front yard that I can put the hose into. I will set up a 55 gallon drum that after it blows through the blower will go into the drum if need be

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
In a toilet or I can have it go to a recovery tank. Most houses around have a sewage pipe in the front yard that I can put the hose into. I will set up a 55 gallon drum that after it blows through the blower will go into the drum if need be
Don't do it. Just stop thinking about it right now. You'll be sorry.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

ccservices

Name
Carlo
Sorry for the build part or for the Dumping of the dirty water. Remember just like the prowler you can always put a waste tank on it not a big deal

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You can't put a 2 inch vacuum hose in a toilet. It will blow all over the place. Putting it into a drum or waste tank requires adequate venting. If you have 2 inches going in, you need 2 inches coming out, other you will blow off the hose or blow up the tank.

ccservices

Name
Carlo
Remember the water is filtered so yes you will have air blowing out of that hose as well so you can put it in a bathtub. Since it is filtered before it goes into the blower it's only dirty water in the tub also putting it into the sewage line on the outside of the house you're fine. Also remember the fact of that you are not doing gallons and gallons of water at a time if you use a pump even that is running at 4 gallons a minute you're not spraying that much water in the carpet. The pump that I will be using will be between 2 and 1/2 to 3 and 1/2 for 3 gallons a minute. When you clean with a portable and it's a 10 gallon solution tank and 10 gallon recovery tank look at how long it can take you to go through 10 gallons of water the worst problem is the air that's blowing out but putting it in a bathtub or in a toilet and closing the lid should be fine. The ultimate and main thing to try and do is put it in a sewer line outside the house

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Remember the water is filtered so yes you will have air blowing out of that hose as well so you can put it in a bathtub. Since it is filtered before it goes into the blower it's only dirty water in the tub also putting it into the sewage line on the outside of the house you're fine. Also remember the fact of that you are not doing gallons and gallons of water at a time if you use a pump even that is running at 4 gallons a minute you're not spraying that much water in the carpet. The pump that I will be using will be between 2 and 1/2 to 3 and 1/2 for 3 gallons a minute. When you clean with a portable and it's a 10 gallon solution tank and 10 gallon recovery tank look at how long it can take you to go through 10 gallons of water the worst problem is the air that's blowing out but putting it in a bathtub or in a toilet and closing the lid should be fine. The ultimate and main thing to try and do is put it in a sewer line outside the house
Test it outside before you ever being it into a house. A 33 blower produces aprox 160-170 CFM. That will blow it everywhere. It's not a trickle of water coming out. It's dirty water under pressure. It's nothing like a garden hose on a auto pump out.

• Eyeroll
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

ccservices

Name
Carlo
15949478078166427492563209825135.jpg
just the beginning

Name
Lee Stockwell
Jason cranked a 33 up to 4000 rpm easily with a 17.5 hp Briggs. Still not as powerful as a 47 at fast idle.

That 18hp should pull it just fine. But I still wouldn't. He's got a megaport in my shop with a 33, just uses for upholstery during turns.

Reactions: Cleanworks

ccservices

Name
Carlo
I agree, but I don't have one and I don't want to spend alot of money on a blower right now. I can add one later or I will put a 45 on it. Better yet

Reactions: Cleanworks

ccservices

Name
Carlo
Someone asked about heat I have a diesel burner that I use for my pressure washer. It will heat over 200+deg. and up to 8gpm/ 8000psi

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Someone asked about heat I have a diesel burner that I use for my pressure washer. It will heat over 200+deg. and up to 8gpm/ 8000psi
You may have to adjust or replace the flow switch to accomodate the lower flower for carpet cleaning as well use a bypass upholstery tool

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom