Almost one a week now..

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks for the reply with the mail I am deaf that why am using email actually it's my old house here in the state.Here is my home address 1336 Cahi Cir, Gardner ville, NV.I wanna hire and I have already found a buyer just need some little cleaning for the house and the upholstery carpet, tile and rugs. 4bedrooms, 1,864sqft 884 wanna know if you accept cc for payment and will like to know if you can handle that for me?

it's new that they are now adding local addresses or recently sold homes.

Reactions: Josh and Bob Pruitt

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Strange - this week we have had 8 text messages: "Hi this is Mr Mike, do you clean rugs in your warehouse. Can you accept my credit or send me back your bank info." Just keep blocking these numbers and they keep coming.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Why do they keep trying this Scam!?
Someone must have Fallin for it and it was successful for the scammer.?
Ok. Someone admit it and tell the rest of us how it panned out.:headscratch:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Why do they keep trying this Scam!?
Someone must have Fallin for it and it was successful for the scammer.?
Ok. Someone admit it and tell the rest of us how it panned out.:headscratch:
There's a lot of carpet cleaners that aren't on these forums, and there's more of them who are new in this business every day. They're probably $$$$$broke and when they see an email, text or call like this, they think they hit the jackpot. And without thinking, they probably shoot out all the needed info to get screwed. I could see it happening. If I got emails like this back in '02-03 when I was new in this business, I probably would've accepted the scam.

I mean, how could it get worse...I bought an old prochem legend with a warped crankshaft leaking oil in an old beat up trailer with a rotten floor for $4500 when I first got in this business. And on top of all the idiot things I did back then...I pulled the trailer with a 1978 CHEVY SCOTTSDALE! I almost wish I got screwed to get some sort of slap in the face on how shady I looked with that setup.

Reactions: Nomad74 and Mikey P

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
"+13852498871 - Amanda is needing home cleaning in Albertville. Reply 1 if interested, 3 if not for you"

"+16508338968 - Hey, are you available to help Cindy with home cleaning in Springville. Reply 1 if interested, 3 if not for you"

Every bloody day from another number.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Sound good this are what I want done4bedrooms carpet 344 square feet per each rooms,2Sleeper Sofa, 2Loveseat,3Ottoman Chairs, 4Accent Chairs I will like you to give me estimation for that and what type of credit card processor do you used to run card for payment?.really hope to hear from you soon...thanks

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
..."in Noo Joizey calling, we have a client halfway across Texas who needs the carpet done for less than the gas to get you there.."

Back
Top Bottom