A good way to conquer that first page on Google

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Most guys here are already going to be on the first page of Google
Most will be in the Google Places area or "local" area and that's really where you want to be...or above that when possible.

Anyway, If you can get into a small advertising company that also shows up on that first page, then you will have more than one spot on that precious piece of real estate that we call 1st page of Google.

Look to see what advertisers pop up when you type in "Carpet Cleaning Your City and State"

It is probably a good idea to get an ad with them.

2 or 3 spots on that first page will also get into the heads of whoever is looking and by the time they make their decision...they will already feel like they know your name.

Brand recognition.

Cheers!

(Get it?? Know your name??? Cheers??.....Oh I just kill me sometimes.)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I should go further to say...
The way Google used to be, you would have a local ad....and then would have #1 just under the local ads. (God willing)

Now that the two are "married"....it doesn't happen as much (or at all) anymore.

You will see more of the YP.coms and Superpages.com etc. just under the locals...sometimes above them. :shock:

I probably wouldn't go with them unless you are ready to spend bigger money right away.

There is usually a local type advertiser in the list that might work out better...you make the call.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes, if you can do that Great!

I just don't see too much of that happening.

But I do see it.

Those guys with the drop down box just under or above...they must be using FredCC to SEO their sites. shiteatinggrin

I've actually got a couple of those.

This was just a quick and easy way to get on.

Like said, I would try to find that local advertiser...not the big boys.

Back
Top Bottom