900 home neighborhood - marketing "tactic"

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I have a 900+ home gated neighborhood (55+ yo old) and growing to 1600 in the next 5 years or so that has mainly tile and pavers in every unit. Of which we do both pretty good. I want to start sending out post cards to every home at least 4x per year promoting our services. We already have a very good name in there, but are the most expensive out of the others. I need to start building our value through this campaign.

I have not done very many postcard campaigns. What is the best way to get those addresses and set it up on that schedule? The only thing that I was thinking was to check the EDDM route to see if that is one postal route on its own. The surrounding area's homes are not worth marketing to for these services.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
When I target specific neighborhoods I take a picture of one of our vans at the subdivision entrance next to the sign with the name of the community or subdivision. Then put it on a post card with a heading like " Avalon's carpet cleaning company of choice" or Avalon's top choice for carpet and tile cleaning. Put a great offer on it with an exportation date and send 3 cards over the next 6 weeks. People will notice the picture right away and when going through their mail because it's familiar to them and it's a great way to brand your company name to the neighborhood.

Jobber

Supportive Member
Name
Landen Crabtree
When I target specific neighborhoods I take a picture of one of our vans at the subdivision entrance next to the sign with the name of the community or subdivision. Then put it on a post card with a heading like " Avalon's carpet cleaning company of choice" or Avalon's top choice for carpet and tile cleaning. Put a great offer on it with an exportation date and send 3 cards over the next 6 weeks. People will notice the picture right away and when going through their mail because it's familiar to them and it's a great way to brand your company name to the neighborhood.

That is really really good! I have read about a lot of people doing 1 big campaign, but doing a smaller campaign but sending more then once would make people more likely to give you a call. And its really targeted too, I absolutely love this idea knoxclean.

-Landen

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Ditto, great idea. Never thought about that type of image on a post card. What an eye grabber. I always had difficulty with post cards.. Gonna try that one out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom