836 reviews on Kudzu

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
That or its just really easy to leave a review there.

I signed up with demand force and one of their things is collecting reviews for you and i picked up 5 in just 2 weeks. I don't think i could get 5 reviews on Google in a year.

Thank goodness i got up to 17 Google reviews before they made it so hard for people to leave a review.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

hogjowl

Idiot™
I checked out Kudzu yesterday after I listened to you talk for 30 minutes, but it looks like it is only available in the Atlanta market.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I think Yoakum took a second shift job there writing up fake reviews for Zerorez.

Golden Boy

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
The reviews are unmonitored (last time I checked)....so likely a marketing effort.

Yeah, God forbid anything that is amazing and great for a larger company would be honest!

We are only 4 years old and we have over 375 reviews on Angies List. We lie bribe and con our way to get a review each and every day. It makes me sleep better at night. LOL

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Yeah, God forbid anything that is amazing and great for a larger company would be honest!

We are only 4 years old and we have over 375 reviews on Angies List. We lie bribe and con our way to get a review each and every day. It makes me sleep better at night. LOL

AngiesList and kudzo are different animals though. People pay to use AngiesList and that fact only makes them more likely to give you a review.

AngiesList is NOT big in this area, just a little over a thousand members and i get 10 jobs from Google reviews for every one job from AngiesList but yet in one year on AngiesList I've gotten 17 reviews, in 5 years on Google I've gotten a total of 18 reviews.

That said, i have no idea if they are real or not. Usually if you read enough of them you can get a feel for which ones are likely fake and i don't have the inclination to bother reading them because i just don't care.

I'm sure you seen companies called "reputation managers"? That is exactly what these companies do. They leave you lots of fake positive reviews in an attempt to bury the bad reviews. We have a large company that participates right here on this board that has used a similar approach with fake reviews (i think google has made this a little harder these days) so some of us may be just a little jaded.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
seriously 375?

I doubt we have 375 people who even know about Angie's around here.

Remember it started here in indy. The #1 company here has 900+. We sit in the #2 spot. Most companies here have less than 100 a couple in the 175 range.

72k members in indy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom