$25.00 off carpet cleaning gift cards

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Instead of business cards, from now on I will be handing out "business card size" $25.00 off gift cards...actually they will be more like credit card size...but you get the picture.

For the longest time I've done both...why? Not sure. lol

The plastic cards are a little more expensive but harder to throw away in my opinion.
It adds value to what you've just handed them so it's not as much as a "hey, can I clean your carpets?" it's more of a

"Hey, here's 25 bucks off carpet cleaning gift card!"

Not too mention, I like to carry my cards on me at all times...and I don't like to pull out a card holder, open it up, pull a card out and then hand it to them....these little steps are time consuming if you ask me.
I like to reach in and "BAM" here's your gift certificate.
Since they are plastic, you can just put them in your pocket without folding the edges etc.

By they way...you don't need bar codes and you don't need to keep track of them...that $25.00 should be given to anyone using your services anyway...so really it's just a card....but it "seems" like soooo much more.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Here's a sample...I need to make some changes...too busy....I'll put most of the contact info on the back next time.

mini_franchise_gift_card.JPG

Back
Top Bottom