$25.00 a room

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Just found these guys in my hood while looking for my site's ranking.

Mind you I live in San Jose, Ca., not the cheapest place to live. These guys have more positive reviews then anyone in yahoo local. How they remain profitable...I don't know.

One thing's for sure, I have to start asking my customers to give an online review more often.

http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=41252 ... 81pGkZ5Q--

Albert

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I totally agree with mikey sounds like they made all of them up. read like obituaries to me. I don't think you will have much competition if you ask me. referrals rule!! I'm sure you will probably have to clean up their mess.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I thought that too on the first few but I thought if their cheating they probably wouldn't do 23 of them.

Hey wait a minute.. who's that guy that does $150.00 whole house and furniture?. Crap, I think it's him.

GET OUT OF MY HOOD BUDDY !!!, WE DON'T NEED YOUR KIND AROUND HERE. :lol: :lol: :lol:

J/K, I'm not worried, just thought I'd throw that in.

Albert

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
See i have the reverse problem in my area, i have 8 other companies in a area with a pop of 10,000 people. an older Friend of mine is starting his own business and betraying our friendship. he thinks that because i showed him some little stuff that he can be better. he and i used to work for another company that i am now kinda partnered with.
But in the short i run a Porty and i have to clean up after the truck mount professionals. they seem to rush threw things. i like a happy customer. they like me. Stanley and service master keep me busy with their mess ups. I'm sure you do a good job. but remember keep the quality of work up and the quantity of work will increase. just promote that you are certified and insured it helps land jobs. Pm me if you want to talk.

Rescue

This is so funny that you just posted this today Albert. Check this out, so I am working at the firehouse (station #31) it is on 3100 Ruby right up the street from where San Felipe turns into White. Well about three days a week there is a White E250 parked across the street that says $25 (in big letters) a room with there phone number on it and the name of there company in small letters. So you know I had to go check it out while I was washing the Engine. It had a little slide in unit inside, I just couldn't make it out because the windows were tinted. So I called the number to get a price quote and all the goodies, but some dispatcher answered and told me she would have to page them to get this info and they would call me back....no call. I don't know how big there company is or if they use Perceptionist. I will keep and eye on it and try to meet the owner if I see him. He must have more than one van because this van was clean but didn't have any license plate's on it. Maybe I should jack him up a little and get our SJPD buddies to check on it. TOO funny!!

Name
Brad Gouveia
Those testimonies look like they are from service magic. That what I did for my testimonial page was. Take the feed back from my service magic page and put them in my own web page. One of the few befits of servicemagic.

LeeCory

Cands,

i'm not trying to upset you or anything like that, but I don't think that your friend is betraying you just because he is going to start a business. Actually I would take it as a challenge to take things more seriously and buy a truckmount. If you don't, I think your friend will pass you by in short order. Anyway, don't let business get in the way of your friendship.

steve r

one of my better friends is also a o/o who moved near me a couple years ago.its kinda fun i think.

Back
Top Bottom