Name
darcie smith
image.jpeg

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
20160417_125549-jpg.13884.jpg

In all honesty, this industry at the roots bleeds cheaper, the picture above is no different than the manufactures, they are doing the same to themselves, it is devaluing this industry at the core and I understand to a point.
It really is coming back to the guys above in this picture that want to work for so little and expect the manufactures to continue to produce tools cheaper so they can afford them, I don't really think that it is going to get any cheaper for manufactures to employ workers to make these products, as I see the minimum wages are going to rise, at some point something is going to break.
I understand not wanting to pay to much, but I also know that at some point you can only cut cost and still produce a decent product.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Drama.....

Maybe rotovac should do the same crap move Erik did, when the Zipper became a forbidden item for the masses after he got a deal with Cintas...

Let's face it: everyone is out there for themselves. If Erik was getting another sweet deal to produce and sell only to one company maybe it would go again on the forbidden list.

So let rotovac do it's thing. If the tool is crap it will fail. No need for drama. Ask them about their salad bowl tools.

Reactions: Rotovac

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Let me clarify this a bit: it's not personal against Erik whatsoever. It's just the way I see it. (I have done over 130000sqft measured, with the Zipper so I know what that tool is)

I know it's his hard work that went into development etc...but those of you that really like the Zipper: do you think he was concerned with your hard work and efforts to get some good large commercial accounts when he decided to give Cintas the (perceived) advantage by only selling them the tool you love so much?

No, it must have been for his own good and his company's good and what made sense for him.

So like I said, everyone is out there for themselves.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I know Erik is a good guy...that's why I clarified it that it's not against him. It's a business decisions.

And those that say now they need to honor his efforts etc: where were they before Erik had to make the Cintas deal? :lol: lemme guess they said: "iss juss an overpriced wand man.."

:lol: :lol:

I'm thankful I got to knock out some huge jobs with the Zipper!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You guys have to STOP beating Chavez with the ugly stick. And don't let him alone at the buffet. If he gets any wider , he'll need his own area code.

Told you I was going to be nice for the week!:biggrin:
Willy I missed you. Yet missed you with every shot. If you'd only stand still for a moment I'd take you down. :icon_twisted:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
When I used the Zipper wands that were there, there was no comparison of any other wand or tool that was being displayed.

It will be my next purchase of a tool for commercial carpet. There was a Zipper wannabe out there, but the inventor should've done more research before he brought that to show us.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When I used the Zipper wands that were there, there was no comparison of any other wand or tool that was being displayed.

It will be my next purchase of a tool for commercial carpet. There was a Zipper wannabe out there, but the inventor should've done more research before he brought that to show us.
Matt, try the rotovac 360i with the brush head and let us know if you could buy one only, which would choose and why?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom