Your Website Can Make or Break Your Business

bgclean

I never did great things with my carpet cleaning business until I got a website and started advertising online. Everyone is going to the Internet now and you're going to see a lot of companies disappear because they aren't sure what the right way to advertise is.

I've been cleaning carpet for 14 years and my business struggled for about 11 of those years. I contracted for Dalworth for 3 years and that only ran up hours on my machine with nothing to show for. This is a tough business to become successful in and takes many hours of hard work and dedication, along with the right business plan. It's also very rewarding and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

bgclean

You Website Jim

Jim martin said:
see told ya........................
I like your website Jim, it's very clean and I really like the referrals link you have on there. Very good marketing!

you can critique my site...I'm always looking for honest opinions.

Thx,
Bobby
dfwcarpetcleaning.com

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
is the pop up bow supposed to disapear when you close it out
It wont close so you can read what is under it..............

bgclean

Jim martin said:
is the pop up bow supposed to disappear when you close it out
It wont close so you can read what is under it..............
If you try to close it before it fully appears it will come back, but if you close it after that it won't come back unless you refresh the page.

I try to get my visitors to sign up to my list so I can send them cleaning offers.

Thx,
Bobby
dfwcarpetcleaning.com

Websites

Great post!!
How do you direct traffic to your website?
Do you do anything with search engines?
Did you build it yourself or get outside help?
Mike Griffin

bgclean

Re: Websites

griffinbrothers said:
Great post!!
How do you direct traffic to your website?
Do you do anything with search engines?
Did you build it yourself or get outside help?
Mike Griffin
When I first started advertising, I used Google Adwords and then bought a ton of Internet Marketing courses and finally learned how to optimize my traffic for the search engines. I still use Google Adwords once or twice a week during the busy season, but most of my traffic now comes from natural search.

I think currently I have the #2 position in Google for the search term "carpet cleaning dallas" I do all my website work because in the beginning I couldn't afford to hire anyone to help me, so I spent many sleepless nights trying to figure the stuff out and finally did.

Thx,
Bobby
dfwcarpetcleaning.com

bgclean

Waldo said:
Pay him the 99 dollars and find out.

Golden Boy
that does come with a lifetime membership and i just added a video today that covers autoresponders and how to get your visitor to sign up for your mailing list.

thx,
Bobby
dfwcarpetcleaning.com

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Odin that is not what Mikeysplace is about. You come on here and peddle your Broke Dick Electro Mount. Show some class. Billy Bob is trying to help us out.

Golden Boy

Tom Jasunas

How good is it in a smaller area?

Hey Bobby, I was wondering, noticed that most of you that do well with Internet advertising are in large cities. How well do you think this program would do for me in an area of only 50 to 60 thousand homes?
How do you establish the area of service? Do you state the area in your web site? Just wondering,
Thanks,
Tom J.

bgclean

Re: How good is it in a smaller area?

Tom Jasunas said:
Hey Bobby, I was wondering, noticed that most of you that do well with Internet advertising are in large cities. How well do you think this program would do for me in an area of only 50 to 60 thousand homes?
How do you establish the area of service? Do you state the area in your web site? Just wondering,
Thanks,
Tom J.
It's always good to have a big city close by. I live an hour from Dallas and I my website content is based around the search term "carpet cleaning dallas" because it gets the most searches.

you can do the same thing with your city if you don't live close to a big one. It will still get you business.

Thx,
Bobby
dfwcarpetcleaning.com

Becker

Name
Becker
Terry have you down loaded any other browsers for the Imac? Like Firefox?

I've found a lot of website that don't work with Safari.

Firefox works great.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Website

The jobs I get solely from my site seem to be from people that are from out of the state and city and want cleaning locally.

I would find it hard to get 25 jobs a week solely from my website but i do draw people to my website from other sources. When they call they already trust me and price is rarely a consideration.

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Bobby...

I think a free gift to me is in order.

How about optimizing MY site for free to prove your system works to the members here.

Fon Johnson

Terry builds a killer booster, and those that dis it just don't understand it's capabilities. I actually saw it over power the vac on a tm once.. It was funny and sad at the same time. On the other hand, I hear he has a custom pink imac with daisies on it.. :twisted:

As for the subject at hand.. Whether you believe it or not, the internet and a web presence is becoming more important every day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom