Your title on your business card

Green&Clean

I'm about to get my business cards printed and am not sure what title to give myself. Do you guys use a title on your cards? I'd hate to sound more than what I am by doing "president" or "ceo". And at the same time I'm not sure if owner-operator is a good idea. What do you guys use?

Connor

Name
Connor
Mine says: Hockiologist, turd herder, pipe layer extraordinaire.

Actually it says my name and Master Plumber.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, I have cards with my cell phone, with my business phone....For any of my companies that I will have the opportunity to hand out in person.

I have one card with just my name , email and cell phone only.

www.Gotprint.com makes it cheap and easy.

My guys like "Technician" on their cards. You could probably do that on your cards as well.

Different ways...But I wouldn't have "owner" or anything like that if you're cleaning in the home......Because they will ALWAYS want the "owner" to be the guy cleaning for them.

It's just a thing.

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
Different ways...But I wouldn't have "owner" or anything like that if you're cleaning in the home......Because they will ALWAYS want the "owner" to be the guy cleaning for them.

For the owners that clean, that's good advice.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thank you sir.

That's the hardest part about this industry...Once the customers get used to the "owner"...They always want the "owner"......And then the "owner" starts to believe that he/she is the only one who is able to clean His/her customer's carpets.

Letting go was hard......So I wouldn't add to the mess with something so simple as a business card to get the mess started.

Just sayin.

Green&Clean

Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna go with just my name. I had a feeling it would not be a great idea to have owner on their.

Later on I might make a set with my name, owner as the title , and personal cellphone. that would be for business partners. Then I would have a set with just my name and "office" phone number and those would be the ones I pass out to potential clients.

Brian, I already have gotprints package that they sent me. very nice presentation and good prices. I'll be ordering from them.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I have owner/operator on mine. I don't mind them wanting the owner since its either me myself or I that will show up for the job.
If you are an owner/operator, don't let the multitruck guys scare you from boasting about that. Its an advantage that you can market. Yes, people will want the Owner...works for me. I'm have more skin in the game than any employee ever will.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Green&Clean said:
Brian i like a'deas. The band it thing looks like it can work.

I've had one of their sticky cards on my fridge since they sent me the demo pack.

I pull it off and put it back on just to test it out all the time.

Works really well.

I could see using that for the customer...Sticking it near their phone or computer somewhere.....really cool.

I think I might go as far as to say......It's really close to as good a marketing material as the fridge magnet :!: :!: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

There I said it.

Name
I'm Rick James
front2.jpg

Connor

Name
Connor
I think your font is a little hard to read, other than that it sucks still.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Owner...

president or ceo title is for people who are Inc.

Connor

Name
Connor
jcooper said:
Owner...

president or ceo title is for people who are Inc.

Owner/ops who do everything and put President/CEO sound pretentious.

Name
I'm Rick James
Come on guys the card is American made.. Made by an old lady with one good eye..

Admit it, your jealous that you don't have such a foo foo card. Woman love it and men wish they had it. ;)

I was going to use Mr. Awesome for my title.. whatcha think?

nsidla

Ross Buettner said:
I really wanted to have:

Ross Buettner

Asshole at Large

hahaha...

I don't know that is one sharp looking card, does look quite green though, just saw the tint from the laptop screen reflecting on my office wall.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom