Your Favorite emulsifier

ErikG

What is your favorite emulsifier for nasty jobs ,I use dry slurry and its just ok

CleanEvo

Dry Slurry is my favorite, but there are some stronger ones Prochem makes, I think it's Power Strike (not sure if that's the right name) and Heat Wave are higher PH so they may work better on the nasties.

Are you using a truck mount? If not, an emulsifier through a porty doesn't have a lot of zip for a variety of reasons, you will need to rely more on pre-sprays, dwell time and agitation.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Power Point From Bridgepoint chems. works great on the nasties..

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
We like Finish First (private label formula 90) or Chemspec formula 77. We have a few every hitters on standy by that are like 13.0 pH scale wise but have never had to pull them out... yet. Wanted to just to see how they clean but have been very happy with those results.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
CleanEvolve said:
Dry Slurry is my favorite, but there are some stronger ones Prochem makes, I think it's Power Strike (not sure if that's the right name) and Heat Wave are higher PH so they may work better on the nasties.

Are you using a truck mount? If not, an emulsifier through a porty doesn't have a lot of zip for a variety of reasons, you will need to rely more on pre-sprays, dwell time and agitation.

Huh? This is no prespray clean with a porty no scrub and just Ultrachem Extract powder emulsifier on dirty olefin. Looks like it cleans pretty good to me.....

cleen2.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
where's BobV when you need him.... :lol:

he'll tell you Genicare Delux

Genicare Clean-It is very good and has the best fragrance of any emulsifier I've used.
(which are a dozen or more)
Just a tad too foamiy for my likes.

We use Prochem Heat Wave cause it's the best we've found at controlling scale.
The fragrance doesn't change noticeably at very hi temps either, like some emulsifiers we've used

as far as pure cleaning ability, I really don't know cause anything but clean carpet gets pre-spray.
we really only use emulsifier to condition the rinse water and add scale inhibitors.
Our in-tank emulsifier dilution rates are way below manufacture's recommendations...about 1/2 of what they suggest

..L.T.A.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mr SunShine said:
where's BobV when you need him.... :lol:

he'll tell you Genicare Delux

Genicare Clean-It is very good and has the best fragrance of any emulsifier I've used.
(which are a dozen or more)
Just a tad too foamiy for my likes.

We use Prochem Heat Wave cause it's the best we've found at controlling scale.
The fragrance doesn't change noticeably at very hi temps either, like some emulsifiers we've used

as far as pure cleaning ability, I really don't know cause anything but clean carpet gets pre-spray.
we really only use emulsifier to condition the rinse water and add scale inhibitors.
Our in-tank emulsifier dilution rates are way below manufacture's recommendations...about 1/2 of what they suggest

..L.T.A.

Jesus God ...Larry it ain't the clean-it...

it's the Superclean.....YOU didn't HAVE enough to give it a fair evaluation.......and i never get foam one!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom