You can't afford to not have a Vortex

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
Would you mind walking us through your entire process?
I use the he RVjr almost exclusively, although I will use my aw29 with your glide from time to time.
This job wasn’t much different than any other. Pre vacuum, hyroforce application of our Roto-Static Magic, and go to town. No extra boost from any other cleaning agent.
I have several interchangeable cleaning heads that are choked down to 1 jet each, in .5 .75 . 1.0 up tp 1.5 .Most of the time I stay with the .5 and set psi around 150-200. Clean 100sf fully valves. Turn of valve and go over the entire area again vacuum only.
I eliminated the trigger and use a on/off valve for solution control coupled wit a needle valve on my lead line to fine tune the process.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I use the he RVjr almost exclusively, although I will use my aw29 with your glide from time to time.
This job wasn’t much different than any other. Pre vacuum, hyroforce application of our Roto-Static Magic, and go to town. No extra boost from any other cleaning agent.
I have several interchangeable cleaning heads that are choked down to 1 jet each, in .5 .75 . 1.0 up tp 1.5 .Most of the time I stay with the .5 and set psi around 150-200. Clean 100sf fully valves. Turn of valve and go over the entire area again vacuum only.
I eliminated the trigger and use a on/off valve for solution control coupled wit a needle valve on my lead line to fine tune the process.
how long does it take you to clean an average size 12X12 room?

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom