Yelp Rating for Customers!

Ron K

Had one today.I just walked out after completing job.
Wish there was a way to warn other service providers.
She was told upfront what our rate was going to be. After we
rolled everything up and shut er down she said don't I get
another room for your minimum.

Reactions: ruff

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Agreed. I always thought that we should have started "The Better Client Bureau".

10 years ago I was did a water damage job for a local general contractor. The entire time the dude was whining about problem customers and pitching the idea of a BBB for problematic clients.

I went as far as preparing his invoices with exactimate pricing to submit to the insurance company.

He was paid out by insurance company, then the arse whole stiffed me out of over $5500.

Ron K

10 years ago I was did a water damage job for a local general contractor. The entire time the dude was whining about problem customers and pitching the idea of a BBB for problematic clients.
I went as far as preparing his invoices with exactimate pricing to submit to the insurance company.
He was paid out by insurance company, then the arse whole stiffed me out of over $5500.
So he could set it, up get it running, and then be the first with a 5 Hole Rating!
Awesome!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Had one today.I just walked out after completing job.
Wish there was a way to warn other service providers.
She was told upfront what our rate was going to be. After we
rolled everything up and shut er down she said don't I get
another room for your minimum.

Only if you mention it before we finish Biotch

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I thought about trying to do something like that locally after I noticed a list of addresses not to be serviced at a local pizza place. They stiff one company, they are liable to stiff others.

But who really would be the judge? Was it a truly bad customer or was it something the company said/did that created the issue? And don't wee all have a bad day here or there?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
20 years ago I saw a monthly printed (hardcover) list of customers that had stiffed contractors, and for how much. It was paid for by a contractor's association and available only to their members. It had a section that included subcontractors that had failed to complete work for contractors. I saw it after complaining to plumbing company owner about a fairly large developer that had tried to get out of paying for thousands of dollars worth of cleaning in his own home. Found out that trying to get out of paying his bills was the developer's way of doing business. The developer is still around and bigger than ever, but we don't do work for any of his companies. The organization no longer offers this.

I have called a few of our friendly competitors about a few major offenders. One customer that managed to get us to pay to reupholster a silk velvet couch lost that couch when she sent it to one of those competitors. The couch ended up being donated to the Goodwill when the customer tried the same gambit with them.

Reactions: Connor

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom