yellowpages.com

Mikey P

Administrator
anyone having any luck with their ad?

They sent me this to try and get me to sign up..

73ae0fe7.jpg

here is my local competition...

http://sales.yellowpages.com/Santa-Cruz ... g-Cleaners

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's sucked for restoration in my market. :(

In 5-months I've had 28-calls, 111-clicks out of that only 2-jobs, both of which were existing customers.

We have not tried it for carpet cleaning so that maybe a different story, as a larger market might make a difference also.

I have another month under the trial, I plan to cancel. I have enough credit paid in to last the rest of the year if not longer.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
For carpet and tile cleaning it is pretty good. It takes a while to get going. They help get your website out there and then maybe you can cruise after that.
Has been a source of advertisement for me for about 5 years.

Like anything, it's not the end all to end all but if your ad and website are strong then it will work with your other stuff to help you make money.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
We've been with yellowbook.com for almost a year and not a single call. Our rep says they're rated the best.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Richard- I wouldn't think it would be good for restoration. 2 challenges with it~ 1 is that in an emergency a referral from agent/adjuster or friend is the likely first choice & 2 how someone looks it up on line is probably different from how we think of the industry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom