Yellowpages Came Out Today And....

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Was kind of surprised 5 full pages still, 4 established businesses (always that 1 newbie}.

Maybe more then the last couple years, my best guess is they are offering "packages" now including internet and coupons of some sort.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Becker they are thick books used to stack on each other and stand on in event you can't reach something on a high shelf.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I thought they were rotting compost. Left to rot in piles at entryways into apartment buildings.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dave Dave Dave you know that's not what they are used for. They are still just has popular as ever, some just choose to market electronically.

Those books are used a lot more than one might think, especially with the new compact size......three of them can take the place of a missing leg on a divan or loveseat quite well. So while many think they are no longer in use, they are very wrong! :eekk:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I thought they were rotting compost. Left to rot in piles at entryways into apartment buildings.

I know dave but as you and the other fakecats talk endlessly about usp, messages and other nonsense these are established cc with at least $400k ish or more in revenue.
The facts are the facts....

Don't know about you but i would rather book the revenue and be "wrong" then be just scraping by and be "right".
But that's just me.

I was surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris A

Chris A

Name
Chris
I know dave but as you and the other fakecats talk endlessly about usp, messages and other nonsense these are established cc with at least $400k ish or more in revenue.
The facts are the facts....

Don't know about you but i would rather book the revenue and be "wrong" then be just scraping by and be "right".
But that's just me.

I was surprised.

Great post Shane. We are taught that the yellowpages are dead, so why are some guys still hanging on? And are they laughing at us brokedicks since there is less competition in the book than ever?

Name
Bruce
As Shane said in his first post, it's the packages. They started offering the packages around here a few years ago and some of the business's that never had a website now have websites made by yellowpages and they are in the book. I would like to see the numbers of book vs internet from a few business's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom