Why would anyone clean a chinese restaurant?

Name
George Valliant
Against my better judgement I agreed to give an estimate for a chinese restaurant.

Never again. I should have went w/ my gut.

Those restaurants are notoriously cheap as hell.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
it took you FIFTEEN YEARS to find that out...

PROPENSITY!!!!!

heres ANOTHER JOLT for ya....
they serve dog AND cat in their meals....
The eating of dog meat has a history in China which dates back thousands of years. Dog meat has long been thought by some to have medicinal properties, and is especially popular in winter months as it is believed to generate heat and promote bodily warmth.

I've cleaned all the local chinese restaurants for quite some time and became friends wit Hou....
and he develged this little tid bit...to me...they ship the cooked meat over in large sealed cans!

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
If your hungry... why not?

Im not ashamed, when slow Ive been known to do a few AZN restaurants....

...Heck, I still clean one. Takes me 35 minutes, $125 bucks and the owner also owns 50 or so rentals.

They may be CHEAP AS HELL... but they always supply me with 3 buss boys to move everything for me... Ive even trained one of them to properly move the hoses for me.

Name
I'm Rick James
AshleyMckendree said:
If your hungry... why not?

Im not ashamed, when slow Ive been known to do a few AZN restaurants....

...Heck, I still clean one. Takes me 35 minutes, $125 bucks and the owner also owns 50 or so rentals.

They may be CHEAP AS HELL... but they always supply me with 3 buss boys to move everything for me... Ive even trained one of them to properly move the hoses for me.

I agree. I do one every 2 months. $175 for an hour. There closed on monday so I dont have to do it at night. I dont move a thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom