Who here is BBB Accredited?

Mikey P

Administrator
BBB-Logo.png

Do you hear from any customers that this was a partial reason they called you?

Or is this as worthless as a phone book ad...

$500 a year to be"Accredited"..

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Do you ever see the BBB in google search results? Nope.

Just searched carpet cleaning locally on BBB site and we do appear in the BBB result with our A+ rating and without "accreditation"

Probably will do us as much good as our "Mikey's Board Approved Cleaner" status. How much does that cost?

Unfortunately, the sheeple still think the BBB is a benevolent guberment organization standing up for the right of all consumers to be treated justly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beeks and Mikey P

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
To be accredited, don't you have to do time first?

Mark? :winky:

P.S. if you want to get a call from them, check your company's record on their site and wait.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Connor

Name
Connor
I get calls for requests to join a lot. They read the same script to me saying that people are searching for more information about my business on the google. I interrupt them and ask them to show me the data. IF they show me the data to back up what they are saying, then I'll sign up immediately. They never have the data. After a long pause, I tell them that they are making unjustifiable claims, and to whom I should make a complaint about their unwanted solicitations and false information they are using to trick me out of my money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom