John Alzubi

http://www.***************/store/edic-g ... -4522.html

or

http://www.***************/store/mytee- ... -6253.html

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
http://www.dirtinvader.com

Opaque tanks so you see the water levels.

Large wheels to go and down stairs with no strain.

Large handle to wrap hoses around.

Has the same 2 vacs and pump everyone else has.

Name
John LaBarbera
I would buy the Mytee. But you already knew that. The video is old and we need to update. But of all these machine only Mytee has the circuit locator, 2" Cool Cuffs, Limited life time warranty on the housing and 2 years on the components. The 1003 is the same as a 1005 but with an on board heater. With heater off you will draw about 15 amps or less per cord. The 230 volt dry adapter works great for dual 20 amp circuits. All of this, and you also will save hundreds of dollars.

RickL

Due to the response's from John listening to cleaners needs and addressing problems I'd with the Mytee.

Bjorn

000_0215.jpg

000_0217.jpg

damn Easy choice if you ask me

THOR.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

The least expensive one. They are both similar and the differance is to small to care. Its not the machine , but the person behind it that counts.

Bjorn

I think the last time I checked with a DB meter it was around 66 or 67 db

with the duo exhaust silencers that's very quite for a machine of it's power.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Talk to me like I'm a 4 year old Terje.

How do those DB compare to:

Most average sized truck mounts
VAT units

I've got a customer that has to deal with noise complaints and needs some options.

Bjorn

you can talk and have a conversation next to it and hear each other without raising your voices too much

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Maybe you should Look at MASTERBLEND I have a Truckforce 3500 and its a freakin Beast.. 2" hose i run 100ft of 2" 90% of the time..

its has
2" plumbing all the way threw to the vacs
500psi Hypro pump
3- 2 stage vacs 14"hg
autofill with chemical metering
Autodump
And a bad ass look.
its big, but its beastly!!

I have some restaurants that love it because i dont have to leave the doors open all night to run hose from the van.. i also bought a 1200 psi external pump and use it to clean tile and grout.. because it has auto dump.

-JB-

Name
JB
Talk to me like I'm a 4 year old Terje.

How do those DB compare to:

Most average sized truck mounts
VAT units

I've got a customer that has to deal with noise complaints and needs some options.

YOU GUYS!!! :roll:

Your so cute when you act like you don't know each other very well! :oops:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I do know Terje well JB

But when we talk on the phone its either about music, Brazilian food, Portuguese women (or is it Portuguese food and Brazilian women?), Slovakian music, why Norwegians and Swedes don't get along, the revolutions in Africa, or other stuff like that.

We never manage to get down to talking the carpet cleaning business.

-JB-

Name
JB
we talk on the phone its either about music, Brazilian food, Portuguese women (or is it Portuguese food and Brazilian women?), Slovakian music, why Norwegians and Swedes don't get along, the revolutions in Africa, or other stuff like that.

...and that's kinda scary too me! :shock: :shock: :shock:

and when you and I talk its about TM's and, wait what was it last week? Young ladies that work at bagel stands wearing Daisey Dukes er sumthin? :twisted:

Okay carry on... :roll:

Walt

Easy. Get the Mytee - Built by someone who posts here and will take care of you. And made in the USA.

Greenie

lancehollister said:
The least expensive one. They are both similar and the differance is to small to care. Its not the machine , but the person behind it that counts.

Not to discount your Man behind the Machine point, I must point out those two machines are not "similar", one can have as little as 90 cfm, the other 230 cfm. How is that "similar"?

While we're on the subject, finding a "good portable" is about what matters to each user the most. For some being light weight and maneuverable is important, others sheer raw power, but at the end of the day most will go with a machien that makes them the most money in the least amount of time.

I challenge you to find a machine that cleans faster, deeper, and better than an M-5 for the dollar?
All with Truckmount rated tools.

That is where the rubber meets the road.

rick imby

Name
Rick
Greenie said:
lancehollister said:

Not to discount your Man behind the Machine point, I must point out those two machines are not "similar", one can have as little as 90 cfm, the other 230 cfm. How is that "similar"?

While we're on the subject, finding a "good portable" is about what matters to each user the most. For some being light weight and maneuverable is important, others sheer raw power, but at the end of the day most will go with a machien that makes them the most money in the least amount of time.

I challenge you to find a machine that cleans faster, deeper, and better than an M-5 for the dollar?
All with Truckmount rated tools.

That is where the rubber meets the road.

And I thought you were a Truckmount Only kind of Guy. Is this the new Greenie after 40?

Greenie

You have to read all the chapters in the Bio.

Autographs will be on Fri. at Borders, 10am.

bmas

I have that Mytee model that I have only used 3 times. It works great but I use my TM 99 % of the time. I posted in on the garage section. I would take $1400 for it. If you are interested PM me
Brad

Back
Top Bottom