Which of you lazy bastards will

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I keep a single edge razor blade in my wallet, behind my licence, just for these. Blade is also good for paint drops in those rat nastys.

Ya just gotta remember you have it if going through a metal detector, a secure building, boarding a plane. Trying to explain why it's in your wallet to security is priceless.

steve_64

I carry this daily and it's not always sharp and I don't always use it even when I should.
I'm lazy sometimes. 20200212_185831.jpg

Name
Steve Lawrence
The following is somewhat disjointed as it was pulled from a couple different interviews. I pulled out 30 in the last 20 years, maybe. (Semi-retired). Swiss Army knife helps. I still care about the success or our business even though I have taken a back seat as life goes on. They kick the competitions ass though thoroughly that there is nothing I can say. Except, thank you and wow!!!! It's probably why we stay afloat . Thank you so much Bestway team!!! Keep satisfying your clients and kicking butt!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Steve Lawrence
The following is somewhat disjointed as it was pulled from a couple different interviews. I pulled out 30 in the last 20 years, maybe. (Semi-retired). Swiss Army knife helps. I still care about the success or our business even though I have taken a back seat as life goes on. They kick the competitions ass though thoroughly that there is nothing I can say. Except, thank you and wow!!!! It's probably why we stay afloat . Thank you so much Bestway team!!! Keep satisfying your clients and kicking butt!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom