Where is the Value in HCP or SM?

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
How much time you got?

I could write a book on the merits of having ANY crm/software. I did a presentation on this at a Mikey fest and all the ways a software benefited our company.

Marty is right, but that is less than the tip of the ice burg. There are so many more things.

Check tour PM doe my number if you want to chat about it. Too much to type up!

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I initially bought into Service Monster for the scheduling software. The Fill My Schedule feature is a fantastic click - click - pay type of consistent customer contact which requires very little of my mental energy.

The support, reporting and mobile apps are awesome!

I have not used HCP. Unfortunately, neither will give you the proper accounting software. Quickbooks is still needed in addition to run my business. SM plays very well with QB.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I initially bought into Service Monster for the scheduling software. The Fill My Schedule feature is a fantastic click - click - pay type of consistent customer contact which requires very little of my mental energy.

The support, reporting and mobile apps are awesome!

I have not used HCP. Unfortunately, neither will give you the proper accounting software. Quickbooks is still needed in addition to run my business. SM plays very well with QB.
And that’s a problem?

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Id like to have Meg moderate a panel discussion between Joe and Roland at Minneapolis .

We can go live on FB and take questions

Then put both those doughboys to work the next day at the RMH...:clap:

I would love to do that!

Roland would be game I’m sure, Joe may need lots of coaxing. But, it would be a great opportunity for both of them if they’d be willing.

Reactions: Mikey P

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
And he’s not there to sell his service if you request him to be on a panel to speak, and that’s all he does. Just sayin’

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
They probably either pay the vendor fee, donate products to the raffle, or both. It is up to Mike and Fred what those terms are. What else are they going to talk about besides their products/services? If you try to talk to carpet cleaners about anything tech related 95% of their eyes will glaze over. I learned that one in Nashville and would have done it differently had I thought that one through with more audience participation.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Man, I needed that laugh. I’m dieing today. Got a 10:30pm Buffett place tonight. Knocking out 5 today.

TOM is helping me tonight. Yes, I’m paying him.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom