What's your biggest flaw when dealing with customers face to face?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I really try hard not to screw it up, so i am really cautious on how i intereact with clients as it is hard to communicate with them. As was the case with a 75 year strong accent Japanese woman on friday. It was her discomfort with the price but i manage to pull through and got the job.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I probably joke too much

And don't let people finish talking before I chime in.

This is just a guess, but maybe just once in a while you say things that Paula doesn't think are funny ....

When you are talking to a customer, super impose one of Paula's expressions on your prospect's face that says in words that need not be spoken "That is not the LEAST bit funny....":laura:

That might slow you down.

Or maybe she still thinks you are endlessly funny and giggles at your boyish humor all of the time

Chris A

Name
Chris
I occasionally feel like I overshare personal stuff with customers, normally I'm a fairly private person

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
becoming a curmudgeon and losing patience/tolerance to deal tactfully/diplomatically with stupid people that say and do stupid chit

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Rob Grady

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I tend to get caught up in a conversation that has nothing to do with why I’m there. Once I realize it’s happening, I’ll walk away while either is talking with no warning. It’s probably rude.

Reactions: Fat Mike

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom