What's the deal with this stuff?

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
It's an enzyme packaged for comsumers.

MSDS lists the only haz. ingredient as isopropyl alcohol.

Take a bio enzyme like biocharge and give them their choice of fragrance.

Surfacesolv's miracle.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If they are making Kill Claims then they have to have a EPA Number listed and I couldn't find one nor could I find any efficacy data other then what they claim on the front page.

I just requested the MSDS, EPA Regsitration Numbers and the Efficacy Data sheets on the products.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Almost every pet supply store in our town carry that stuff. People seem to like it and they can purchase in bulk. Beware that they are not making an oxygen citrus formula as well and I've seen that stuff do bad things when in the hands of the consumer.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
More fear based marketing. Like how many people have gotten a disease from their cat or dog. I grew up in rural Ont, never heard of Mad Cow disease, was never warned about staying away from the cows for fear I would contract it. Only thing I was warned about was to not walk too close behind a cow. They'd either kick you or crap all over you.

Problem:How to best protect your family and animals from zoonotic and other diseases while you clean, deodorize and disinfect.

DEFINITION OF A ZOONOTIC DISEASE:

A zoonotic disease is one that can be transmitted from wild and domestic animals to humans and are public health threats worldwide.

EXAMPLES OF ZOONOTIC DISEASES:

Bordetella Bronchiseptica (Kennel Cough), Trichophyton Mentagrophy (Ringworm), Avian Infuenza Virus, and More.

Every animal lover is exposed to zoonotic diseases and puts themselves and their family at risk:

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
So it looks like it's a dual quat.

Why aren't the quats listed on the MSDS? The only thing listed is the iso.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom