What will your next van/truck be?

next!

• Total voters

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Just ordered a new Chevy a couple of weeks ago. They said it should be about 4-weeks to build.

2-years ago when we ordered one it took 5-months to get it and another month to get it from Butler to us. It rested in Indiana for a couple of weeks until a truck came this way. :shock:

Chris A

Name
Chris
Another Chevy van, even if its owned by a hedge fund in Dubai.

TimP

I really want a box truck that has a 6 ft high cieling. I'm interested in the sprinter too but at a reasonable price.

I think cab overs are probably over priced to buy new, like the sprinter. But what I have now will last me at least 7 more years so who really knows.

Rex Tyus

By the time I buy a new anything the automotive industry will have settled down. I am leaning to moving my Cleanco over to a cab over in a couple of years. I'll have to wait and see who is still in business.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I will be looking for close to what I have now......

I am already keeping my eye out for one.......

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I'm going to run my 03 to 23. By then Chevy will change the body style. Of course my body style will change when I'm 74.

Steve Lillard said:
I will be buying a 1969 Tradesman from Les in a few weeks!
100_1094.jpg

155_0305_truck_1_chr_z.jpg

155_0305_truck_2_chr_z.jpg

Ron K

I'll keep my 94 E250 dark green and painted letters looks good.
Although today I gave an estimate for a 5000 dollar job so maybe I can buy
a 1950's panel van and have some really cool advertising. Everyone say's
they see my vans all over the place but I only have one I think it's the color
that make it memorable. I'll try to post a picture but it is on my website parked in front of
the Bloedel Reserve.

K

kyle albero

I have a 2007 sprinter 2500 and a 2006 3500 right now and I would 100% get another one. The 2500 will hold 3200 pounds cargo and passenger weight and came will a 100,000 mile warranty on the diesel engine. It has power windows, locks , cruise, and keyless entry. Yes it was $35,000 but you get what you pay for! And It has sliding doors on both sides. As for being wide I have a genesis in one and a reactor in the other. As for being the best I think the sprinter takes the prize.

Bob Foster

Jeremy said:
rjfdube said:
Buy foreign; american auto makers are and endangered species!!

Commie Bastard!

Nothing like shutting the barn door after all the cattle have escaped...

Hino has re-introduced their cabover to the USA after being absent for 5 years - built by Toyota.

Now here is the truck to have.

Hino’s new cab-over-engine model. Available wheel bases: 110 to 165 inches. The 155 is equipped with the Hino 175 H.P. J-Series OHC 4-valve turbocharged, intercooled 4-cylinder engine.

The 155 comes standard with a 4-speed AISIN 450-43L3 automatic transmission. Braking is accomplished through dual circuit hydraulic brakes with ABS. The 2009 155 Hino comes standard with tilt and telescopic steering, electric windows, AM/FM, CD player and a 2-way adjustable high-back seat.

hino.jpg

If you can ever find a Hino FA or FB in good condition it would make an excellent truck. They run very well and are very reliable even with higher mileage. This is the truck that all the other cabovers aspired too. They must have seen the big hole that Mitsubishi/Sterling left and decided to fill it in. Many thought it was a bad decision to withdraw that model from North America to begin with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom