What is this place?!

RussRobertsAZ

Name
Russ Roberts
I used to be an active member of another forum but haven't been on there in months due to the annoying long line of people waiting to blow RA, while ruining any potentially good thread with their unrelated BS. Doesn't seem like the case here so kudos to you all! :D

@Raw74 @Matt Wood have said some good things about this place so I figured I'd give it a try.

I started my business Roberts Floorcare in Atlanta in 2013 doing a mixture of sub work and my own until 2014 when I went off on my own and did pretty good until the end of 2015 when my parents health went out the window, so in April of this year I packed up all my shit and moved back to Northern AZ, where I have restarted Steam N Fresh Carpet Cleaning and it has been a blessing to be back with family and be back in the mountains.

I know quite a bit about resilient floors so if anyone needs advice feel free to ask, along with anything. I hope everyone makes some big bucks. Have a good day.

RussRobertsAZ

Name
Russ Roberts
Sorry to hear of your parents difficulties. Its admirable of you to move back and care for them.

Good luck with the new business!

No long line here to blow Mike...uhhh have at it. :eekk:

J/K :winky:
Lol thanks man.

Parents have always been there for me and no telling how much longer they have so I am there for them. It sucks having to start over but at least I won't make the same stupid mistakes that I did the first time around.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Glad you found this place. It is a really great place and TONS of very knowledgeable veterans who are willing to help. I am in the next state north of you, the land of Multiple wives and fake beer. Welcome back west.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Welcome Russ, sorry to hear about your troubles. Great that you are looking after your parents. Starting from fresh can be quite challenging but at the same time, you now have a different perspective on how you want to run your business. I think you will do well with the knowledge you have already acquired. Let us know how you are doing and what obstacles you have had to overcome.

RussRobertsAZ

Name
Russ Roberts
Welcome Russ, sorry to hear about your troubles. Great that you are looking after your parents. Starting from fresh can be quite challenging but at the same time, you now have a different perspective on how you want to run your business. I think you will do well with the knowledge you have already acquired. Let us know how you are doing and what obstacles you have had to overcome.
Honestly not many obstacles here, I'm not making mistakes twice. I launched my site about a month before I moved and I have semi good rankings for now but they are getting better. I have just been sucking rugs and trying to rack up some new clients. I obtained a commercial carpet cleaning job I clean twice a month and it covers my nut plus a little extra, and when cleaning is slow I do concrete for my parents so I'm always doing something to make money. Some days I even do both.

Name
Kevin De Medeiros
I used to be an active member of another forum but haven't been on there in months due to the annoying long line of people waiting to blow RA, while ruining any potentially good thread with their unrelated BS. Doesn't seem like the case here so kudos to you all! :D

@Raw74 @Matt Wood have said some good things about this place so I figured I'd give it a try.

I started my business Roberts Floorcare in Atlanta in 2013 doing a mixture of sub work and my own until 2014 when I went off on my own and did pretty good until the end of 2015 when my parents health went out the window, so in April of this year I packed up all my shit and moved back to Northern AZ, where I have restarted Steam N Fresh Carpet Cleaning and it has been a blessing to be back with family and be back in the mountains.

I know quite a bit about resilient floors so if anyone needs advice feel free to ask, along with anything. I hope everyone makes some big bucks. Have a good day.
Hey Russ. Welcome. Yeah I noticed a lot of Tmfers get on here recently myself included. A lot of awesome guys and info on here and the webinars are awesome.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
occasionally I escape ......

Survival to this MAdness is all within these walls

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom