Website development

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
When putting together a new website, how many "KEYWORDS" is one able to use to attract customers.??

Thank you in advance.

:yoda:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When putting together a new website, how many "KEYWORDS" is one able to use to attract customers.??

Thank you in advance.

Although keywords are important, choosing your domain name is equally important. Think of how your customers search for you. Most type in the service and their local area. I am the furthest thing from an internet guru but I took the name www.carpetcleaningburnaby.com I don't pay for any SEO by my name comes up first or almost first right after the paid ads. If you can think of an appropriate name and locality, it will go a long way. Nobody types in Shorty's carpet cleaning unless they already know who you are.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Although keywords are important, choosing your domain name is equally important. Think of how your customers search for you. Most type in the service and their local area. I am the furthest thing from an internet guru but I took the name www.carpetcleaningburnaby.com I don't pay for any SEO by my name comes up first or almost first right after the paid ads. If you can think of an appropriate name and locality, it will go a long way. Nobody types in Shorty's carpet cleaning unless they already know who you are.

Thanks for your reply, I currently have 3 sites, cairnscommercialcarpetcare.com.au. cairnsleathercare.com.au & getshortycarpetcleaning.com.au

We have been satisfied with the results for each & for some reason, they all appear near the top of our local search pages.

Hopefully, two of the above will be sold this financial year.

I have a new domain under construction but I will also be doing something different for this venture, advertising in specific industry periodicals for a short period of time.

This will also allow us to travel more & make $$$$ while away.

Although we will be offering 3 services, they compliment each other with NO LOW BALLERS involved.

In my town, we have had an influx of cheap R.Soles doing 3 rooms for $60.00, (we seem to be going down the track of Detroit, financially).

& it shows in their work which I will not compete with, & I’m sick of the abuse when I have to rectify the problems.

Cheers all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cleanworks

FredC

Village Idiot
. I am the furthest thing from an internet guru but I took the name ,,,,,,, I don't pay for any SEO by my name comes up first or almost first right after the paid ads. .

Screenshot from a clean browser? (cookies/website data/history cleared/not signed in to googles)

for research purposes.....you don't show until page two for me

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom