VIP Shark

Name
Swani
I've tried to push commercial vacuums on our employees for our VRBO turn around cleaning, but they always end up going back to a Shark. My wife is a Shark lover also. I swear she would get into a bar room brawl over anyone that would try to tell her something else is better.

The last order that we put in for our Shark Vertex vacuums, I purchased the lifetime VIP warranty with it, and today I called to tell them that on one of them the wheels were starting to wobble and the belt for the brush roller broke. Without even another question they said we have a brand new vacuum headed your way. I know some of you will criticize the fact that I had issues with the vac, but these things get put to the test. 6-8 houses a day. So maintenance issues do happen.

Last edited:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
As a previous Dyson salesman and repairman, I'd like to say I use and recommend the Shark Vacuums.
- Oh, I also sold Orecks!
Sharks win hands down when Price and performance are the considerations.

• Love
Reactions: Living The Dream

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
The only thing I don’t care about the shark is the
pia access to the wand. That’s one of the differences in a commercial vacuum and residential.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My shark is broken again. I need to take it to Best Buy for a Warranty replacement. It really broke good this time. The head snapped off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom