Videos on Rug Cleaning Plants of Interest

Mikey P

Administrator
20180722_134851.jpg

Horrible from a customers perspective.

They would hasn't no idea what is going on.

Do you have one for your shop?

What about Robert?

Last edited:

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
I don't have a finished product to replace my current video that is running on my website. Currently, I'm working on one for my shop that will have cuts from the following video, with voice overlaid description. There will be additional inserted clips to cover some other aspects of what we do. Nonetheless, here is the beginning of the production:

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't have a finished product to replace my current video that is running on my website. Currently, I'm working on one for my shop that will have cuts from the following video, with voice overlaid description. There will be additional inserted clips to cover some other aspects of what we do. Nonetheless, here is the beginning of the production:

You and your bow tie should be doing a short explanation of what goes on.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
You and your bow tie should be doing a short explanation of what goes on.

That is exactly what will happen. My Videographer, Director and Producer has been in the hospital for 3 weeks. He is home now and told me tonight that he will be back in studio next week as he gets his strength back.

Reactions: Mikey P

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan

Murray processes rugs as shown in his video in about 950 square feet. This is an amazing feat. I believe he continues to set the record for most retail dollars produced per square foot in North America.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
This is an older video on my website. It will likely make some mad. However, it does explain what we do.

This following video was produced in 2012 and still is on our website:

Last edited:

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Most shops have no video, or atrocious video, so each of these examples is within 10 points out of 100 of being the best in the business. I could be helpful (or troll) and pick at things, like Stanley showing rugs with no pad, but I realize that different things will work for different customers and in different locales.

Nice but could use a voice over
This was on purpose. I even fought the subtitles.

Cleaning biz marketing is dominated by step by step "how we do it" videos. This type of marketing appeals to customers that make buying decisions based on logic. Problem is, only 10% of people (engineers and accountants) make decisions this way. 90% buy emotionally and use logic later to justify buying what they wanted.

We're trying to hit like/trust/professional while also evoking an emotional response with a little style. We'll hit the engineers with text, they're the only ones that read anything anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom