Van Woes Continued...........

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
This vehicle trouble blows. I hate to keep customers waiting. Makes earning a living really hard. With the cost of repair & lost revenues this could REALLY SUCK for me... Especially coming into the winter months. Be sure to squirrel away some $$$ for rainy days like this. You'll be glad you did when life gets around to kicking you in the nuts. Just have a "Plan B" or emergency fund is all I'm saying. Especially the O/Os. You never know what you're gonna need- new blower, hip replacement, new transmission, etc. Best of luck!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Won't that OP machine fit in the trunk of your car?

G

Seriously.. let me know if you need me down there bud.

We'll take care of some serious biz... and you'll dump that OP into the might OHIO river..

Trust me!

I've got an avg week.. no worries if you NEED me to drive down.

You buy my gas.. you keep the money for XMas.
No sweat off my nutsack.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Thanks Steve. Your phone may be ringing if this van doesn't get up & running by Wednesday. I do appreciate the offer! (but for now I'll hold off on accepting it so all my customers don't insist on steam from here on out. LOL)

G

Perfect example of the reason to charge what you need to be profitable. When you charge enough you can buy reliable equipment and have money in the bank. Your customers will pay if they see value in your services.

Dave

Fred Homan

A good alternative is to have a Cimex and a pile lifter for any commercial you might stir up....

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Dober was the "nutsack" comment really needed?

I have virgin ears so be nice.

Oh by the way, did indy win yesterday???

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Vincent it was only necessary if you were concerned about sweat or not. :lol:

Chalk another loss for the Dolts and another win for the Cowwwwboys, thanks to Homo..I mean Romo, oh well what's the difference!

Bears 10-2 Baby!!! :wink:

Shutup Luddy!

G

Vincent.. no.. got beat.. playing lousy.. but its cool with me.. its the 'lull' of the season.. then will roll into the playoffs.

fair and straight up.. these losses will propel the Colts to the Super Bowl.. and I could care less if they win. I'm a 'regular season' type of guy.

I'll take 13-3 every year.. before a 10-6 team wins the superbowl.
But thats just my nature.

Dallas is way over achieving. and beating nobody. Yep.. they beat the Colts because they overlooked Dallas.. and thats not right.

Richard.. da bEARs.. PLEEZE.. The worst QB in the NFL.. (he's from here in b'ton remember)... never has won anything.. chokes game after game..
because the D is winning.. literally on scoring points.. not (special teams too).. just forcing turnovers.
Rex can't lead or score. and he never has in the league.. except against BAD teams.
I called it from the start.. and its coming to fruition.
Rex is terrible. and when the D can't score.. and the Bears lose.. they'll point the finger. But whos gonna replace him? They have nobody persay..
Griese? Please.. riding his dads name. Hes a mid tier QB on his best day.
He hasnt won anything.

Keep an eye on Cincy... (the NFC sucks all the way around)..
B'more.. tuff.
Colts.

Its an AFC year.. plain and simple. I'm from Indiana.. but could care less if the colts win. But it wont be Dallas. they're just sleeping their way to the middle in a very weak and uncompetitive conference and division.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dobs the AFC has no defense, it's the wild west over there, who ever has the ball last wins! (sorry about the Dolts remark, forgot you was in Indy!:oops:)

Makes for exciting games, and I like watching them, but championships are built on DEFENSE.

Griese is just average, but that is all we need. The rest of the team can make up for average, they just can't compensate for the turnovers Grossman his racking up.

I'm glad you don't care about the Super Bowl, that way when they lose to the Bears you won't be disappointed! :wink:

Luddy is a closet Bears fan!

G

I hear ya.
I'm a 3rd generation Bears and Cubs fan.. emphasis on the CUBS..

No. ya gotta run the ball to win..

Only one good defense team has won.. B'more.. back in 2000 or 2001.
besides that.. the dallas, SF, Green Bay.. New England teams.. scored.

Atleast up near 25 or 30.

The bears can't do that.. only the defense scores.. and i applaud.. it's incredible how many defensive and special teams points they have.. what.. maybe 75 or so? DIdnt they have 25 in the Arizona game alone?
Thats hugh.

the colts get turnovers.. but the bears score on them. Amazing.. and I applaud that.

An offensive game is much better than a defensive.. and anyone that things differently.. roots for a team that can't score.

I have never bought into the football mentality that defense wins championships.

A good pitcher can shut down hitting in baseball.
good defense stops/assists in BBall.
but not in football anymore. That game has changed.. too fast and the rules protect the receivers and QBs...

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Dobs, your forgetting about some pretty darn good defensive teams. How about the Lawrence Taylor let Giants D of the late 80's early 90's? How about the 85 bears? Those teams had dominating defenses and mediocre at best offenses. Your point about Baltimore is taken though as they are the only team to win with a terrible offense. Another thing all those teams you mentioned winning with offense had pretty darn good defenses also. Bottom line is it takes a well rounded team most of the time. In the NFC the cowboys are definitely the hottest and the most well rounded team. They are not dominating but they also have no weaknesses. In the AFC San Diego is the most well rounded team, followed closely by the New England and Baltimore. Indy is very much a long shot because of their run defense. The loss of Corey Simon killed them this year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom