Van Trouble...

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Brake lines are shot the tranny is acting weird..... I finally get a lil' $ saved for the winter & this comes along & bites me in the arse... Figures. I guess if it was easy, everyone would do it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
one of the reasons I am not pushing real hard to sell the CDS........I like that piece of mind I have another one sitting in the back ground case something happens.....its on the chopping block but not to aggressive with it.......

G

Locally here there is a 73 Chevy Van...with 2200 ORIGINAL miles for 3500.

Show Brevik up! A fire department had it, and painted over the name..so she is a sexy machine now!

Chad

G

Making money and used equipment

When I was a carpet cleaner, I bought new of everything. Makes you money for 5 years and you still get back 50% selling it then. No break downs and no headaches.

G

Taf,

I bought that performer 405 used from you and it was totally reliable. You can buy used if you buy from the right person.

Dave

steve g

Name
steve garrett
ODIN said:
not to worry a few years ago before christmas I had to put a motor in and Isuzu npr just under 8 grand.

T

many ways to serve Mac and cheeze

I have heard of obsene repair bills with those, the company I worked for spent 12k on a rebuilt diesel motor, I would think for 8k you could repower one of those with a real motor like a cummins

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom