VACUUM CLEANER MAINTENANCE

The Preacher

i just spent the better part of an hour cleaning out my family vacuum. it's a Bissel Clear vue bagless. brush roll and all filters were way beyond need.

if Mrs. P's home vac hasn't been serviced recently why not offer to look it over and if need be clean it or get a relationship going with a good local vac repair shop to refeer her to???

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You've got pretty low when all you can think of is vacuum maintenence.

LOL!

Mikey P

Administrator
Funny you should bring this up.

I have the Bissel Clearveiw that has the internal filters as well as the external hepa. It's the green model with the two side chambers for fine dust.

While it's a great picker upper its a dman pain in the ass to keep working. All three fileters clog up in one good sized dusty room. All suck is lost at that point.

I made a trip to K mart to pick up the cheaper, external filetered, black version today and gave it a go at the legendary skateing rink.

Wow, do these things suck.

I was shocked to see how much fine soil was coming out.

The brush roll is what makes these babys work so well I am convinced. Very stiff bristles at a very high speed is the key.

The down sides are it's no where near "Hepa" in facts it leaks quite a bit. The cord is too short. Both models need too much filter up keep.

Still for the money you can't beat em.

-JB-

Name
JB
A DIRTY idea-

Why not offer a free vac inspection upon carpet cleaning? Give the thing a quik once over, then ask if it's ok to put a sticker w/the date of their last cleaning on it to help them remember when the carpets were last done.
OH, and,who did it, as the sticker will have your company name and no. on it as well, so they think of you every time they vacumme, assuming they do vacumme, ya I know when you assume, yada yada yada.

Also can work pretty good if you just so happen to retail a good vac.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom