Vac -A -Steve is the new CTI

TimP

I actually ordered some last friday. I ran out of PIG and needed to order enough for free shipping. Anyways I bought some of it to try, it said better than cyclone on his site. So I ordered it.

I'll let you guys know what I think when I use it. It's supposed to come in tomorrow, but it may be a while before I get a chance to use it.

Steve gets my pig,hellgel,redye remover,encap buisness.

I would like to try his rust remover and this new stuff Steve is top notch and great for the indusry and an overall great guy.

TimP

The rust remover from vac-away is very good. It's what I use.

I use the PIG, Rust Remover, Cyclone, Trying the Spot n Boost. I've also been known to buy the problem B gone. And this last time I bought the urine remover to have some liquid Peroxide on hand, I may have to find some ammonia somewhere to make some stain magic/problem b gone, out of it.

I may buy some red remover from him one day in large enough quantity to tell if I like it or not.

Greenie

Looks like a Cyclone derivative, that alone means it can't be anything but good.

G

Mikey P said:
http://www.vacaway.com/vaSpot-N-Boost/

Every month a new and improved product.

Clint was cleaning carpet before you even thought about working for Coit there Qeenie,now try and start a thread without bitching about someone who hurt your feelings :lol:

R

Ramon Allones

do you think he just re-invents the same old stuff and calls it new?

NEW IMPROVED TIDE!

EL Guapo

Ramon

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I buy his products from a local suppllier that carries them

it is getting to where Steve's spotter, etc are the only thing I buy

I wonder if he sold stuff through major suppliers how much more product he would sell

Greenie

I'd say a bunch.

It makes no sense to put the R&D into new chemical development if you don't have a margin for distribution, national distribution is where it's at, or you'll never retire, and you'll still be selling soap when you are 70. Too many boutique formulators make the mistak of under pricing their very valuable formulations, and short changing themselves, and the industry.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Short changing the industry or not making it attractive enough to distributors? I for one am glad the stuff is not $140+ per case before shipping.

dgargan

Steve is the Obama of the Carpet Cleaning world. Loved by the masses and can do no wrong.

Walt

Greenie said:
Looks like a Cyclone derivative, that alone means it can't be anything but good.

One of the selling points to me with Cyclone is that it has no know carcinogens. The new product can't make the same claim. Almost certainly, it works great. But it may be a concern to some.

BTW - is it me or does Hell gel and and brush work better than Cyclon HWE on edges anyway? It's all I use now. The good new is you don't have to use as much water to rinse the edges - a major plus for MDF baseboards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom